How 2 give your man the ride of his life

iVillage Member
How 2 give your man the ride of his life
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 7:58pm
Ok, I'm fairly new to having sex & when it comes time for me to be on top (ride) I'm not so great at it ( i think). So, here's my question.... How do I give my mate the ride of his life & how do I keep from getting tired when I'm on top? I find my that my legs get really tired & I don't feel as though what I'm doing is very affective.. HELP!!!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 8:09pm

Hi and welcome mamaber... Please complete your profile so we can know a little about you.

Are you getting off? Does it feel good? If so, then it's effective. Experiment until you find something that works for you. Talk to him about what he wants and feels. I find I used to kneel over him, sometimes lean forward so he could suck, lick at my nipples. Kinda go in a circular motion. I didn't like the moving up and down. but that's me personally. Practice, practice, practice..... When you get tired, move to another position. Imagine the possibilities!

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 10:05pm
contrary to this male domination in sex women are the gatekeepers. my fav position is to be on top, so i can help u a bit. when u are on top you have be a little cocky. such as imagine yourself riding a horse. nothing excites me more then seeing my man's face scrunch up, because the power of my punany. here are my secrets on ridin dick.
when sitting on rub ur clit on the head of his penis which actually makes the guy more erect.
slide about halfway on and tell him to arch his back.
when fully on his member grind. this will start the pleasure and give you time to rev up.
once u see his pleasure and yours kick in then your objective is to make him surrender.
squeeze your breasts and moan which will heighten the situation
then lay on his chest and hump making your ass go up
when it seems like hes on the pointing of exploding go back to grindin
thru out riding switch to humpin and grindin
do this and ur you'll be a pro just like me
man secret: a man loves a woman who can take charge!
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 10:04am

Welcome to the board mamaber.

Woman on top (WOT) is a position that traditionally is for the womans pleasure as far as reaching climax. While the guy will love watching all the action, there may not be enough stimulation for him to actually climax.

That being said, the first goal should be about your pleasure. Grinding will allow you clitoral stimulation as well as deep penetration -- a great combination. Alternate between leaning forward and sitting up straight as this will produce different sensations for you as well. Moving your hips in circular motions is great too (support your weight on his body with your hands). Either of these movements will put little stress on your legs. Be sure that you are on your knees and not on your feet. Wait to ride him up and down until you are very aroused, and the more often you do it, the more your legs will get in shape for it. I am short, and I find it helpful to place a pillow on either side of him.

Once you have the moves down, then start experimenting more. He'll love to see you touch yourself. You can face his feet and give him a show from the rear. You can face forward but lean toward his feet, exposing your clitoris for manual stimulation. There really are a lot of possibilities. Here are some links that you might also find helpful:

Hot tips for women on top: http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sextechnique/0,,drpatti_72j6,00.html

How to master the woman on top position: http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/experts/carnal/qas/0,,638358_591195,00.html

Mostly, have fun experimenting!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my partner in the siggy exchange

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 10:07am
Welcome to the board full-n-tasty317. I hope you'll fill out your profile and let us get to know you a little better.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 2:39pm
Thank you all for the advice!!!! It's highly appreciated!
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 4:11pm
I beg to differ-I climax EASILY with wife on top. Thing is, when she is on top, she has control and so that lessens my ability to last very long. Men are visual creatures and watching your woman on top, that just pushes me personally over the top. It feels great, in fact too great for me to last more than a minute or two. She doesn't do it very often so that might explain why it drives me crazy but I really do believe her taking control is what does it for me. But, I do have to say, it feels great in that position too-maybe not as intense as me being on top but very nice. I personally believe Doggie is probably THE most intense position for me-the tightness in that position is just too much.
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 4:33pm

This is what I actually said:

"Woman on top (WOT) is a position that traditionally is for the womans pleasure as far as reaching climax. While the guy will love watching all the action, there may not be enough stimulation for him to actually climax."

You can beg to differ, but what are you differing? I never said that NO guy will climax this way, I said there may not be enough action for him to climax!

This is an interesting topic. My DHs #1 fantasy is of me riding him early in our relationship. He climaxes every time I'm on top, but not all guys climax when their woman is on top. It depends on the woman and the man. If she wants to learn how to ride him WELL, then the first step is going for her own pleasure. Maybe he will climax during that ride, if not, she can continue to experiment and try to find ways that will push him over that edge.

Remember, she was asking for advice because she felt she wasn't doing it right. If she's not enjoying it, then chances are, she won't learn to do it right, KWIM?

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 5:17pm
No worries misty, I was not trying to start anything, just stating my opinions on it. To answer the original posters question, I honestly don't think a guy is going to think she is doing it wrong or whatever. Most guys LOVE the woman taking control and thus, if she is willing to get up there and ride, I think he will love her efforts. Like I say, most guys are visual and seeing a woman in that position is very hot for most guys. So, she should just do it and not worry about doing it perfectly, just practice it more often and eventually she will figure out what works best for her-that is just my two cents. Hoping my wife rides me this weekend!!