How to jerk off for her

iVillage Member
How to jerk off for her
Wed, 07-10-2013 - 6:20pm

Ok so I've been reading about masturbating for for your partner and how a lot of girls seem to really like it. So, I want to do this for my wife but I'm just curious on the details. Should I stand, sit in a chair, or what? I guess you could just say what you prefer, anything helps. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-10-2013 - 9:15pm

I sit on the bed, leaning on the headboard.  He kneels beside me or straddles my legs.  That way, I can participate too, if the mood takes me.

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-14-2013 - 10:50pm
I do this fairly often for my wife. I sometimes start with taking a pic of myself with a partial erection. I will then choose the right time to send it. Try a phone call and tell her you are in the mood and tell her you are taking matters in your own hands. If your phone has a recording option, you could record a little self action and place your phone on her side of the bed while she is in the shower. Then, go out of room and see her reaction(leave door cracked) these are things I have done with great results. Does she use toys, or masturbate in front of you? If not, the aforementioned things Will probably increase the chances of her doing.
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-20-2013 - 6:37am

My BF has done this a number of times for me and I have enjoyed watching previous BF do it as well.  The most common way has been with him on his back on the bed and me sitting on my heels between his legs.  That way I can see what he is doing and watch his facial and physical reactions.  I can also play with myself.