How to keep our sex at it's best--- Need advice??

iVillage Member
How to keep our sex at it's best--- Need advice??
Thu, 02-20-2014 - 5:48pm

18 year old guy with 18 year old girl

2 year relationship

1.5 years of pretty great sex

Hi, I just wanted any tips of how to keep our sex life exciting? It is really great at the moment, don't get me wrong, we love it. But we are both aware of the fact that it is slipping into a bit  of a routine but can't think of many ways to liven things up. We have discussed how we don't want our sex lives to become the same every time, but because we are both each others first, we don't really have any prior experience.

Thanks for the help, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

iVillage Member

Maybe try some roleplaying ? Doctor/patient, etc

iVillage Member

Here's a list of things we have done over the years. We are in kind of rut but we have been at it for 30 years.

1. Shave each other's genitals completely so it is smooth. The feelings and sensations without pubic hair is tremendous. Since you are still young you might consider having your pubic hair removed permanently with laser treatments.

2. Sex outdoors. Go for a walk through the woods. Stay behind her and start stripping off your clothes until you are naked walking behind her. Then do something to get her to turn around. I did this with a girlfriend once and we made love several times in different areas in the state park. (Don't get caught). Also did this with wife years ago.  Just as we were climaxing we heard voices.  Quickly fininshed and pulled up clothing.  It was a group of boy scouts on a hike.  We think that was where our first child was conceived.

3. Find a nude(clothing optional) beach. While you are young you should enjoy this as much as you can. Just enjoy being naked and seeing your girlfriend naked along with all the other people on the beach.  Do not try to have sexat the beach because they frown upon that.  Just enjoy the day with each other.  I guarantee the sex will happenwhen you get home or wherever and be great.  We went to a beach in Maui.  It was extremely beautiful and we both enjoyed seeing each other naked along with all the other people. So much so my wife was so horney, all she could talk about is f***ing me when we got back to the motel, maybe sooner.

4. Give each other an "Erotic Massage".  Google that term and watch some of the videos for details.

5. We sometimes sunbath nude on our deck or just sit and talk. It's a great feeling to be naked where you normally wouldn't be.  You could also have sex on the deck or even watch each other masturbate.

I have a lot more but this should get you started.

iVillage Member

Sex is what you make it. Sheesh, you're both still young. Enjoy yourselves one day at a time, and use CONDOMS!

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006