Hubby cant ejaculate by penetrating me anally?

iVillage Member
Hubby cant ejaculate by penetrating me anally?
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 8:12pm

I need some help. I really enjoy anal sex, & so does he. At this time I've really just got into anal sex, & we've only done it twice now, but he cannot ejaculate while he's penetrating me anally. It lasted over an hour, & I orgasmed at 20 minutes, but he kept going due to being delayed. He loves it, like I said, but he couldn't get his pleasure like I did, he said it was great but it wasn't as tight as vaginal sex, so he couldn't get his. What should I do? We really needed the spice in our relationship as we were experiencing too typical of lovemaking we felt. How can I help him? I can only endure anal for so long, so ladies/men, please tell me if there are some tricks I can use that he will enjoy, enough to get him to the finish line. I want to help him enjoy something he's never enjoyed before. 

iVillage Member

You can't help him to ejaculate anymore than he can help you to have an orgasm.  That is under his control no matter what you do.  He's new to it, and might be somewhat nervous about it.  Some men (and women) can have hangups about things.  Some men can't ejaculate with oral sex.  Some men can't  ejaculate at all during sex, only by self stimulation.  Why not just let him know when you've had enough, and  stop, remove the condom (hopefully he uses one) and/or wash, then continue vaginally, then you'll both have had pleasure.  I find it hard to believe that he feels that it's looser than the vagina.  Have you wondered if he just doesn't like it but he does it to please you??? 

iVillage Member

It's tough to call. Sometimes "things" don't always cooperate. Even times when im incredibly horny and feel like im about to pop 2 minutes in to it. Then i try and hold my load back for a while longer to make it pleasurable for my wife....and popping 2 minutes in to it makes me feel like im 13 again! : ) But anyhow, anal sex is awesome. And as funny as it may sound, it takes a lot of "practice" to be in sync with your partner. Keep working hard at it...in due time you'll be in sync!

"FAT GIRTH SINCE BIRTH"

iVillage Member

Also, maybe just a few minutes before he enters your back door give him some oral. And a move that's absolutely wonderful is when you're doing anal but in the missionary position. Try having him take it straight from your vagina and slide it right up inside your rear. The instant change of feeling is quite intense!

GOOD LUCK!

"FAT GIRTH SINCE BIRTH"

iVillage Member
One more thing Amanda...when you say he can't cum while doing anal, do mean he can't even right up til the point that he's about blow his load? Or do you mean he can't cum up inside your butthole?

"FAT GIRTH SINCE BIRTH"

iVillage Member

Just because he isn’t climaxing doesn’t mean he isn’t enjoying the ride...pun intended!

I'd suggest not to give up so soon...perhaps he needs a bit more practice since it’s something new to your relationship...He may even be holding back a bit since there is a stigma/taboo associated with anal sex.

There is no reason why you can’t manually or orally help him finish till he feels more at ease...I’m sure he wouldn’t object!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

It's on;ly an idea, but -at some point-why not pleasure yourself with a vibrator or rabbit in your vagina?

He'd feel the effects and it may make him cum.

iVillage Member

If your doing this doggie style try reaching back between your legs and play with his balls rubbing them all over and up against your pussy that always sets me off!!