Lesbian having sex with a guy for the first time. Expectations??

iVillage Member
Lesbian having sex with a guy for the first time. Expectations??
Thu, 07-24-2014 - 1:15pm

So I'm a 21 year old woman and have been sexually active for 4 years now, but I've only ever had sex with women, one being my long time girlfriend for 2 years now. She and I are extremely sexually adventurous and have been partaking in things like BDSM for a while now. We have been talking about threesomes for a few months now but never found the right person. I want a stranger, and she wants someone she knows and trusts. We recently came across a guy that she used to go to school with, and he offered to be our third. We accepted! &;Being said that I would be the only one being fucked by the guy, what can I expect in terms of only ever ha ing sex with women? How is sex with a man different? Similar? Also what kind of questions should I ask him before we partake in out threesome?

Community Leader

The  differences will be in penetration.  If you have used toys then humans  penis can be quite different. and may deflate during play and that is normal.   The best is to have your mind is fun mode.  I cannot tell you what a female woud feel or think as I am male and have lesbian friends who occasionally like male sex.   What was wanted was intercourse.  It does take time to enjy intercourse.  Many women do not orgasm from intercourse alone nor is the first time for some any great shakes.  Usually it takes experience with each other to arrive at maxium pleasure.  

chaika