Massage parlors

iVillage Member
Massage parlors
Fri, 11-15-2013 - 11:39am

Recently, I've gone to a few massage parlors.  What's interesting is that it just started with me getting a Groupon and deciding to try out a local massage place.  I've had plenty of legit massages before so I figured that was what I was going to get.  I went in and there were 2 Asian woman there and one greeted me and took me back to the massage room and me telling her I wanted a full body massage.  She pointed to the room and opening the drape, then she left so I could get undressed.  I did and laid on the massage table awaiting her return.  She came back and asked me to turn on my side a minute so she could adjust the bed or something.  She spoke in broken english.  I moved to my side and she lifted the towel I had covering my private area.  So now, I'm pretty exposed and she does what ever she was doing but I notice she is looking at my private area and making an approving sound.  

I get back on my stomach and she starts massaging and asking if the touch ok.  I say yes and she continues.  She massages my back and neck for a while.  Finally she starts going lower to my lower back and all the way down further to my buttocks.  She asks if that's ok and I say yes.  By now, I"m not sure if this is really a legit place or not.  More professional masseuses don't usually explore that far if you know what I mean.  She took her time in that area.  Later she ask me to turn over and spends time on my legs but then finally just removes the towel all together and begins touching me in the only small area that was covered  

In the end, I got a happy ending and was surprised because I never asked for it, just got it.  She did ask for a tip before me leaving the massage room.  I was ok with it but again different than a professional would have done.  

I went back a couple of weeks later and got a different masseuse.  This one was more attractive but did not end her massage the same way.  It was more a tease than anything else.  I was a bit disappointed in the second one.  

Just curiuos if anyone else has had this same kind of thing.  I was surprised to get one massage in the same place that ended differently.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-03-2013 - 1:41pm

I have been to 3 myself, has been a while, most of the time when I have a long dry spell with DW, I have done. Ones I have been to start out with a hot sonna, then a shower or bath, then the massage. Then in the middle of the massage very suggestive rubing and usually ends up with getting a hand job. Once I turned the tables and got the gal on the table giving her a massage and became suggestive and she ended up giving me a hand job. I think it some what replaced missing contact and touch with your DW and a sexual release which is always good.  Should we be giving them a hand job too ? LOL

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-10-2013 - 3:40pm

First time it happened to me I was at a very nice resort in Cancun. I had a very attractive massage lady. She also massaged my butt. On the flip she put a towel over my eyes then got on the table with her knees on each side of my head. She was doing long body strokes from my neck down to the pubic area. During this the towel was shifting giving me a view up her skirt with a tiny thong. I could feel the loins tug and could sense the towel was rising. She simply removed the towel and started a hj. I put my hands on her hips and drew herdown. We ended doing 69. She didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her one anyway.