My Woman's Scent

iVillage Member
My Woman's Scent
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 10:30am

Good Morning Ladies,

I have something that I REALLY! need your help on understanding something,That if you all don't mind helping me with this.

Ok,I am with a woman whom I love very dearly and has been with her quite sometime now.I REALLY! loves going down on her,But the thing is( don't want to say problem,because I don't think it's one)I have notice that her scent down there has become alittle stronger than it usually be.I know that she doesn't have infection or something,because her wetness,discharge is always clear,thin and slippery like.Her c*m is the way it has always been and looked the same way when it comes out of her when she comes. You ladies mind Explaining to me what is going on with her down there?

Sincerly,

Howie_t

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-22-2013 - 4:55pm
Has her diet changed at all, changed soaps or detergents? As long as she doesn't have an infection and everything looks normal, I don't think there would be a problem either.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-22-2013 - 4:56pm

Has her diet changed at all, changed soaps or detergents?  As long as she doesn't have an infection and everything looks normal, I don't think there would be a problem either. 

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-23-2013 - 7:56pm

No,nothing has changed with either.Thanks for replying back to me.

Thanks VERY!! much

Community Leader
Sun, 11-24-2013 - 12:15am

Baths or showers?  That may be the problem.

chaika

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-24-2013 - 12:46am

Diet has little or nothing to do with male or female bodily fluids.  With the exception of Asparagus which gives urine a strong chemical smell.  Hormones can change things......either depending on her monthly cycle, or if she's an older woman, she can be going into peri menopause or actual menopause.  If it's constant, then she should be checked by a doctor...mild infections can change things even if she's not aware of something going on.  Last but not least, have her try some yogurt, PLAIN not with fruit.  The baccilus in it is identical to the vaginal secretions, so if that's a little off it can change things, too.  It can't hurt and it might help.