OK Maybe its me!

iVillage Member
OK Maybe its me!
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 12:43am

Ok maybe its me but can you guys keep your fingers outta my vagina! Why is it that every guy lately wants to not just rub it but insist on jamming his fingers in it like a jack hammer........owwwww!!!!!!. Then they get insulted when I tell them to stop or try and divert them or guide there hands elsewhere. I mean I do understand maybe they wanna feel it but seriously for me its a turn off.

Malificient

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 12:57pm

Malificent-

I think you're just dating the wrong men.  I am a man who turns 50 very soon and I always knew to be gentle with the merchandise.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 8:28pm

Hahaha I know right! Thats some sensitive stuff down there. maybe you are right, wrong guys

Malificient

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-29-2013 - 2:09am

Personally, I have never been corrected on technique. Unless you have a tattoo that reads, "buried treasure," I would tell the guys that they seem to have broken it and should make an appointment for a future session. Now, not all guys know how to play with toys they don't personally own and/or without instructions but some things should require common sense to operate. I agree with the above post ... wrong guys!!! Maybe search for someone who has actually seen or operated the equipment in the past. :)  Now I have learned that sex after giving a backrub with BenGay is not a good thing, I'll NEVER make that mistake again.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-04-2013 - 9:29am
  1. Personally I wish my man would do that once in awhile LOL But that's only b/c he doesnt really use his hands alot down there too much we kind of skip over that part. You should tell them what you like and dont like it really does make for a more fun experience :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-12-2013 - 11:34am

Have you thought about just saying NO........until and unless you get to know a guy well enough to talk to him and tell him to take it easy?  If every man you meet just dives in and paws you roughly, you're being too available.  That isn't how you "get" a man.....they don't respect a woman who doesn't respect herself.  And if you can't at least tell him "ouch....take it easy" then you don't know him well enough to allow him access!