Oral Sex

iVillage Member
Oral Sex
Wed, 04-10-2013 - 11:08am

My wife doesn't like giving oral because I usually have cum on my penis during foreplay and and even if there's a tiny drop she will tell me she doesn't like the taste and then she won't go down on me.  Any suggestions?  Is there something I can put on my penis that she might find more appealing?  Chocolate flavored something?  

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: manunit
Wed, 04-10-2013 - 1:44pm

Sorry about your wife's hangup.  I would suggest a small towel or washcloth.  Wipe yourself off before she goes down on you.  Good Luck!!!!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-05-2013 - 6:43pm
  • Try changing what your eating that affects the taste and maybe it won't be a problem. 
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 3:50pm

That is unfortunate, she must be a finicky eater...Anyways there are a few ways to diffuse this type of disinterest your wife shows. I definitely agree with the wet towel suggestion, wipe yourself off before she performs for you. Also diet does play a factor in the shall we say the taste of cum. Try to eat a fruit a day and decrease your consumption of fatty meats, i.e. eat healthier. I'm not big on food play but if both you and your wife would consider it chocolate syrup would be a great addition to the repitiour. But caution! Food play can be dangerous, I would avoid hot foods, cold is erotic. For the well being of your penis I would avoid really grainy substances as well, such as sugar. There are also a wide variety of tastey lubricants invented specifically for oral sex, try a few that appeal to her tastes. Maybe you could clean with a wet cloth while she picks out a lube so not to disrupt the mood.

iVillage Member

That is unfortunate, she must be a finicky eater...Anyways there are a few ways to diffuse this type of disinterest your wife shows. I definitely agree with the wet towel suggestion, wipe yourself off before she performs for you. Also diet does play a factor in the shall we say the taste of cum. Try to eat a fruit a day and decrease your consumption of fatty meats, i.e. eat healthier. I'm not big on food play but if both you and your wife would consider it chocolate syrup would be a great addition to the repitiour. But caution! Food play can be dangerous, I would avoid hot foods, cold is erotic. For the well being of your penis I would avoid really grainy substances as well, such as sugar. There are also a wide variety of tastey lubricants invented specifically for oral sex, try a few that appeal to her tastes. Maybe you could clean with a wet cloth while she picks out a lube so not to disrupt the mood.

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 7:06pm

Eating pineapple will really improve the taste of your cum.

iVillage Member
In reply to: homer_34
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 4:05pm

We have a similar issue, except her complaint is that it hurts her jaw.  I was surprised to hear that because I'm *not* a big guy.  Her explanation is that she's really afraid of getting me with her teeth (appreciated), but that keeping her mouth that wide open for an extended period is painful (understandable).  

What confuses me is that plenty of other women have talked about oral on this forum, but this isn't a complaint I remember seeing.  I'm planning to find something of comparable size (like a small cucumber or something), and I try mimicking oral to see how it feels.  But the question I have is how do you ladies deal with size?  

I've told her that she doesn't have to be completely on me the whole time, and can use her hands, tongue, lips, etc., but I think it's more unwillingness on her part to put any effort into it.  I'm more than happy to perform oral on her.  Before we were married, oral was common.  Now, maybe once a year.  

iVillage Member
In reply to: slah54
Sun, 06-02-2013 - 5:44pm

I have to agree that oral sex can make the jaw really ache.  I had TMJ as a teenager, and have a small mouth.  So, lots of times my jaw really aches during oral sex.  I choose to ignore it and continue, as I enjoy doing it as much as my hubby loves receiving it.  The good news is that the more I do it, the stronger my jaw muscles have become, so the ache is much less now.

iVillage Member
In reply to: cathy1988
Thu, 09-12-2013 - 12:08am

my guy has a lot of pre-cum during oral and I've learned  to just swallow it, -quick.

Pages