oral sex

iVillage Member
oral sex
Sun, 09-29-2013 - 3:19pm

OK I have two questions how can I learn to enjoy giving and recieving oral sex.  #2 why is oral sex all my husband want ? And when is NO exceptable. he wants it every other night and nothing for me...

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: tlcs23
Sun, 09-29-2013 - 3:30pm
I may not be the best one to answer your questions as I managed to train my husband long ago that oral sex was not something he needed to worry about giving me. I think that if I had been able to relax and completely enjoy the experience at the time, my situation would be very different. All I can suggest is to forget about everything else at the time - don't worry about how you smell, taste, look, sound, or what he thinks. Just concentrate on the sensations and enjoy. Give in to the pleasure; let your hubby know just how much he is pleasing you. As far as giving your hubby oral sex, try to think of it as giving him pleasure, too. Perhaps oral sex could be a warm-up for him sometimes, not necessarily all the way to completion every time.
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-29-2013 - 3:38pm

Deleting duplicate post. Sorry.

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-29-2013 - 6:37pm
Giving oral sex gets better with practice. It gets easier when gag reflexes are controlled and swallowing, if you choose you do so are accomplished. Like anything else, the better you get, the more enjoyable it becomes :) Also, as you are performing a bj, think of his pleasure and this should provide encouragement for you. As for you enjoying oral from him, if he is doing it right then it should be easy to sit back and enjoy the ride. Feel free to encourage him and provide helpful loving hints so he can improve his technique and drive you crazy :) Men seem to love oral sex - my bfs certainly have :) If it is all giving and no receiving, I would discuss with my man so he could understand how I feel. Good luck!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-30-2013 - 1:07pm

You can learn to enjoy giving and receiving by thinking of it as an expression of love.  You can also talk to your husband OUT of the bedroom and tell him how you feel about it.  It's a PART of lovemaking, it isn't the be-all end-all!  It's foreplay, that gets both of you in the mood for more.  If you don't enjoy receiving, then maybe he's not doing it right.  Tell him if something feels good, or if it doesn't feel good.  It takes time to figure it out because all women are different, and need different kinds of attention.  If you don't enjoy giving, again, think of it as an expression of love towards him.  Is he clean and freshly washed or showered before he asks for it?  Is it your fear of him cuming in your mouth & fear of gagging or choking?  Tell him that!  Ask him to warn you or pull out before he lets it go. 

It's acceptable to say no anytime you want to.......but you shouldn't say no every time.  If that's all he wants, then again, you two need to talk about it outside the bedroom, not in the middle of having sex.  Tell him how you feel, ask him to take his time with you, tell him you'll do it, but you don't want that to be the end of it......you want more.  Talk, and compromise, and you'll never want to say no again.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-03-2013 - 12:47pm
He better take care of you as well!
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-14-2013 - 11:22pm

I have been giving oral sex for a few years but i can honestly say that my preferances have changed. I don't like to ge hair in my mouth. It is much more pleasurable if the guy at least shaves the shaft of his penis. Perhaps if you can get your BF to shave then you will enjoy it more.  Maybe you can even shave each other and then you can both enjoy oral sex. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-15-2013 - 9:41am
Good point Patricia! Well groomed makes it more pleasurable for both :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-18-2013 - 6:23pm

A guys opinion, its all he wants because it feel good first of all and second of all its a visual thing as well. I can't imagine it being the only thing, but it is a GOOD thing! Maybe he's not confident with his skills? I second the recommendation to trim, shave whatever down below. I was told to manscape years ago and you get use to it, plus the benefits are worth it! 

iVillage Member
In reply to: STO61
Fri, 10-25-2013 - 8:17pm

Oral sex is a learned art and you must communicate with each other to learn the right things to do. My wife really doesn't care for performing oral sex on me and it's ok because she has very talented hands and she loves to watch me squirm, moan and then explode as she strokes the shaft and massages the head. I really like that better than a bj. But I have learned to give her mind blowing oral sex and we are both happy. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-03-2013 - 2:29pm

I have a great lover who is good at giving me BJ's but can over do it, when she is slow and gentle it feels great. She swollows so no problem there and I and not that long but she takes me in all the way. When she tries to get we to pop she gets a little to agressive and not enjoyable for me.  I keep myself waxed so there is not a problem with any hair. My suggestion is do what you want  when you want for as long or as brief as you want. Don't rush, go slow. You need to enjoy and feel good so he will feel good. Kind of like when he goes down on you, you don't like fast, ruff, you like slow and sensual. Sometime i like it when I get just a little and go on to something else and come back to it and go on again.  What do you like when he goes down on you?

Pages