Oral Sex stamina

iVillage Member
Oral Sex stamina
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:00pm
Helllooo!!

I have a question. My boyfriend loves going down on me and I enjoy it a lot...except for he gets tired really quickly. We wanted to know if there were any ways to increase stamina...other than practice..which I don't mind in the least ;-) Anyone have any ideas ??
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:21pm
why dont you add a toy in so he doesnt need to be getting so tired. he can go down for a while then use a toy, then he can go back down.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:15pm
Have him eat more ice cream cones! LOL! No, seriously that WILL exercise his tongue, which IS the strongest muscle we have, BTW, that AND practice, which you already mentioned, are the best ways to build endurance. It does take time to build stamina, just as it does for women to learn to fellate their partner sufficiently, BUT when the reward is your partner's pleasure, it should be worth the effort.
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:26am
He should try different positions supporting his head. For me the most "tiressome" aspect is that my neck gets in a strange position. I am very focused on the task at hand and sometimes my mouth and tongue get tired also - he should plan in advance to switch things up - change positions - use different parts of his mouth and tongue - use his hands and fingers as well
Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:37pm
Suggest he relaxes his mouth parts; don't hold the tongue tense & hard all the time, lick soft & sloppy (which I prefer anyway!) and use his hands & fingers at the same time.

Make sure he's in a confortable position, & isn't going to get a crick in his neck after a short time. Sometimes him sitting on the floor, with you at the edge or the bed/chair may be less tiring than him laying between your legs with his head tilted at an awkward angle.

It's basically the same advice I'd give to a girl giving oralsex to her man; relax & enjoy it, and take your time. It can give you extraordinary pleasure if you DON'T make it all about a rush to get to orgasm.

Puss

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-01-2014 - 5:03am

Hi bethneebabe,

Why not you try toys or pills and patches, there are different kinds of sex toys are available in market, i am sure that if you use toys you will get boost Sex stamina. I used these lots. Toys, pills and patches can also maintain your sex power even helps you to increase stamina to do better with your boyfriend.  Last time i was used it on Saturday now i am ok and you can see my body shape  http://bit.ly/1cFW3Ie  .