Pegging and the ladies interest

iVillage Member
Pegging and the ladies interest
Thu, 09-05-2013 - 12:55pm

This forum topic is primarily targeted at the ladies, as I am looking for your advice/opinions/experience with pegging.  I am first of all a 44 yr old male who has had sexual experiences with other males, both oral and anal. I really, really enjoyed the anal aspects of it. However, as times has gone on, I have found less interest in having sex wiith men as I have a significant other in my life. The problem is, she is NOT interested in kinky sex.  She is interested in only one thing...wham, bam, thank you...snore!

So, I am interested in seeking a female who would be willing to peg me. I dont require even having sex with another lady, but just having her take control of me, and fill my backside with a strap-on.   Am I crazy to even ask for such a request?

Ladies-  is this a deep dark desire that you wish to do to a male partner and maybe are afraid to admit it?   Do you do it already and REALLY enjoy it?  

Men-  if you have experienced pegging and really enjoy it or dont, please let me know. 

WAGuy

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-09-2013 - 6:36am

My wife pegs me about once a week and she loves it. She gets so hot. She loves the vibrator in the harness and in the silicone dildo which both stimulate her clitoris while she does me. We didn't pegs for a number of years, but when we started discussing it my wife said(unknown to me) that pegging me had always been one of her sexual fantasies. Have you discussed it with your wife.?

As much as I enjoy her pegging me I have absolutely no desire to have a real penis in me. 

Oldkinky
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-29-2013 - 4:51pm

I've lived in the BDSM lifestyle for almost 25 years now and pegging is still one of my favorite activities.  There's something very hot about a man allowing me to take control of him in that way.  It's not really the physical aspect of doing it, it's the mental one. That would be missing if I agreed to simply "perform" this act on a man who is already in a committed relationship. I would see a request like this as someone attempting to objectify me and would have no interest in fulfilling his fantasy.