Premature Ejaculation

iVillage Member
Premature Ejaculation
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:59pm
How can we women help our guys to "go longer" during sex. Extended foreplay helps with our satisfaction but our guys are still left feeling inadaquate. How can we help?? Any guys out there that have overcome this very common sexual problem? How did you do it? Any women found any ideas to try to help them last longer? Any ideas or advice is appreciated. Thanks!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:13pm
I'm sure there are mental things he could try but I don't know them. One thing I know that works is some kind of desensitizing cream. The active ingredient in most is benzocaine, which is a slight numbing agent. Others have benzocaine and lidocaine, these are stronger. You want to use a little of the cream on the head of his penis. If it doesn't work, use more but it's better to start off too little than too much where he's totally numb.

My company carries a cream and every year for April Fool's Day (I just realized it's coming up!) we get 2 or 3 phone calls from angry men who say their wives put the cream all over their penis and now they can't feel it anymore! They just have to wait for it to wear off.

Good luck,

Leah

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:46pm
I really don't know much that a woman can do to help.

I have never had this problem. In fact, my wife claims that sometimes I last too long. I think one thing that helped me is that I used to masterbate a lot. So, I am very familiar with what if feels like when I am getting close. Now, when I am with my wife and I want to last longer, I know when I am getting too close and have to slow things down.

The problem with that is if I do that a couple of times it will result in me not being able to cum at all that night. But, hey, I would rather last an hour and a half with out cumming than cumming in the first 5 minutes.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:55pm
Why should "our guys" feel inadequate if they've taken care of the woman's pleasure FIRST, during that extended foreplay? If a woman is satisfied, it's not going to matter if he doesn't last a long time during intercourse. By that time, it's all about him, and he's the one who's in charge of his ejaculation.

If he's done his job before intercourse, then he has nothing to feel guilty or inadequate about.

There is NOTHING you can to to make him last longer, that's ALL up to him.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:17pm
First you can give him oral or a hand job then he can cu.m. and afterwards continue the forplay do he can get hard again and this time he will last longer. i just bought a stechible co,ck ring for my hubby. it will pleasre him and me at the same time. it has a little nob on it to play with my cl.it at the same time. i hope that this helps.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 4:43pm
It seems the only problem we had when my ex and I had sex was that he didn't stay hard for very long. He can never cum while we're making love b/c he says his hand is used to going so fast and we never go as fast as his hand. I dunno, I didn't believe it.....