question for the ladies and men

iVillage Member
question for the ladies and men
Sun, 05-04-2014 - 10:46pm

I have read that many of the women here are upset thie their husbands are masturbating and not paying attention to them.  One of the comments is, they want their husbands to wake them up for sex instead of masturbating, while they are sleeping.  My question for the women is, how many say yes, when their husbands wake them wife up for sex?  My question for the men is, does your wife say yes to sex when you wake her up?  When I attempt to wake up my wife she gets mad at me.  I then go into the living room and pop in an adult movie.  A couple of times she came out to see why I was not in bed, that was about 15 years ago.  She was upset that I was watching an adult movie, I don't think she fully knew what I was doing at the time.  About five years later, she realized I was masturbating every night and confronted me about it.  It took her a long time to realize I had an erection and watched adult movies while I masturbated, instead of watching adult movies to get an erection so I could masturbate.

Thanks for listening and your replies.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2014 - 7:32am
Hi Wetline: I like my husband to wake me for sex. We work opposite shifts so don't see each other much during the week. Plus, it means he is initiating which doesn't happen that often as I have the bigger appetite. And lastly, being in my mid-50's, I don't sleep that well and sex helps.
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2014 - 7:35am

Sorry duplicate deleted.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2014 - 5:26pm

My wife doesn't get mad when I wake her up for sex - she just doesn't respond at all.

So I do my thing with her and it is not very satisfying.  But then even when she is awake it is not very satisfying.

I don't get any feedback at all.  When I ask what she wants or doesn't want, she just says "Whatever you want".

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2014 - 11:56pm
@CJ544 - How was the sex before marriage? If it was better, then try and relay that to her, ask her why SHE THINKS it has dwindled. Her answers might suprise you.... If it was the same, then you knew what to expect, If you waited until marriage... But purchased a car before taking it for a drive. (I will keep my opinions about that to myself) PS. If you just want her to take control. When your on top and you are inside her. Sit up (Still inside) and dont move. When she asks what you're doing, In a playful manner say " Im playing a game, I am voice activated, so you have to command me what to do" You can use whatever words you want, But this is to get her to be more vocal of what she wants. Just an idea anyway.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-31-2014 - 10:06am

I have been woken up or I have been really tired and miraculously found energy to have sex.  There have been times where I have told my boyfriend to sort himself out and ejaculate on my bum or chest.  Seems seedy, but I love it. 

More sex please, I'm British!

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-29-2014 - 1:27am

I the beginning of our relationship, my girl said I could wake her up any time for sex whenever I wanted it, but the first few times I tried she said she was too tired, so I eventually stopped trying because it never happened (literally zero times). I think in the beginning she wanted (me) to believe she was more sexually "available" or interested in it than she actually was...

It's a shame too because that can be a lot of fun. In a previous relationship my girl would sleep in the nude so I wouldn't have to fumble with her clothes if I decided to wake her up that way.