Sex Tracking for couples....

iVillage Member
Sex Tracking for couples....
Sat, 05-10-2014 - 6:25pm

HI guys

I'm new here and in all honesty for one reason, a better sex life for me and my girlfriend.

We had the idea that tracking our sex would be nice for us to see where we can improve as it were

So we looked about, used what we could find but found nothing really fit our bill.

So I've been working on an app of our own and we just need ideas, what do people want to track, upload photos, share, share to facebook anything really?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...couplesdiaries

So I need your help, I can't deny its a small plug, but sex is sex and if I can improve it with this app then I don't mind taking a hit!

Thanks

x

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2014 - 11:36am

Sorry, I don't know why you need to do something like this. Talk about what each of you like and don't like. Take it from there. Sex is supposed to be fun and experimental not something to be analyzed.

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2014 - 12:50pm

I agree!  Sex isn't a scientific experiment.  Keeping track of what you've done?  And that will tell you what?  If you want to know more about improving sex, then instead of wasting your time recording PAST behavior, put some time into studying anatomy, and human sexual responses, and experiment.  You want positions?  Check out the Kama Sutra.  You want to know what women like and want?  If you can't ASK her, then look for a website called "the-clitoris.com".  It's an old one, so I'm not sure it's still up there, but it's very informative for men.  Advice from others doesn't work very well.  If a man tells you what makes his partner happy, that doesn't mean it will make YOUR partner happy.  We women are all different.  Once long ago, my husband suddenly started licking my ear........eeeeeew!  I asked him why he was doing that, and he said a guy he worked with told him that made HIS wife crazy hot.  Good for him, it completely turned ME off!  We're all different, and the only way to know what makes each other happy is to talk about it, and experiment.  Keeping charts is for science labs, not for bedrooms.