sexual positions for the handicapped

iVillage Member
sexual positions for the handicapped
Sat, 08-18-2007 - 6:12pm
MY girlfriend is handicapped(herneated disc in back and neck,degerative joint disease to name a few),so she doesn`t bend and twist like many do. MY question is got any positions other than missionary or doggy style. Also she is 5 inches taller than me. Thank you very much.
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-19-2007 - 10:09am

Welcome to the board arnie1962.

One of our favorite positions requires very little (if any) bending. Our bodies for a "T" shape like this:

- I lie on my back, at an angle (not sideways) with my head on my pillow, but my feet going toward his side of the bed.

- He lies on his side at a similar angle with his feet going toward my side of the bed.

- We either scissor our legs, or both of my legs are over the top of his leg and/or hip.

This position is very gentle on both of our bodies, yet provides for great stimulation and access! I have most of my g-spot orgasms while in this position, and my entire body is free for either of us to use our hands or toys. His upper body is very accessible too, and we can have eye contact. Neither of us in handicapped, but this is by far one of our favorite positions.

Give it a try, and let us know how things go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

follow me to

my partner in the siggy exchange