Sliding penis between breasts

iVillage Member
Sliding penis between breasts
Sun, 01-16-2005 - 11:29pm

One of my favorite foreplay activities is to rub my penis between my wife's breasts. Sometimes, I'll sit on her chest and thrust my penis between her boobs. Other times, she'll kneel in front of me and cup her breasts from underneath and I'll slide my penis between them.

I love to feel how soft her boobs are against my hard penis. Like most guys, I like watching my penis doing its work in all its glory. This will often lead to oral because she'll kiss the head of my penis when it gets close to her mouth as I thrust it between her boobs. A lot of times when doing this, I will ejaculate on her chest or boobs.

I've always wondered if other women enjoyed having a penis sliding between their breasts or if other guys like to put their penis between breasts. Anybody here ever tried it? Do you like it? Any suggestions for making it even better?

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-17-2005 - 12:21am

<>

Yes, my SO loves to do this to me. I love the feeling as well. He normally sits on my chest, just the same that you mentioned.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-18-2005 - 1:25am

Sure, it can be visually exciting once in a while, but leaves something to be desired for building MY physical arousal, so we try to do these type of things as a prelude to something more MUTUALLY pleasurable!

Edited 1/18/2005 1:45 am ET ET by katmandoo2001
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-21-2005 - 1:31am

My gf and I LOVE this. But as a prior post said it isn't the best way to start out for her. It's a turn on for her, big time, but only after she's already fairly aroused. Not a good way to get started. For me, it's visually exciting to see myself sliding through her breasts, and for her it's visually exciting because, well, she says she loves to look at me. For both of us best if she's already had an orgasm, because then it's a great way for her to play with my penis while lying on her back. I do all of the "stand up" work.

Give it a try, people. It's an easy way to try something new. It's hot and exciting without being the kind of new that's intimidating.