Sore upper inner thighs after sex.

iVillage Member
Sore upper inner thighs after sex.
Fri, 04-06-2007 - 8:01pm
Lastnight, I had sex with my b/f. Sucsessful sex. For those of you who read my post a couple weeks ago about him slipping out of me, this time it went better. Anyway he was on me and we did the missionary position and after a while of my legs being spread open, I started feeling pain. The thing is he wasn't doing me too hard, my vagina wasn't hurting. It was just my inner upper thighs. Both. I first lost my virginity at 15 and did it the missionary way and my thighs as I remember was fine after. I wasn't in any pain. Course my vagina was cause back then, was my first time. Anyway I'm wondering why. And 2day is another day and they are still sore. My b/f thinks he did me too hard, but I told him no he didn't cause it wasn't my vagina that hurts, but my upper inner thighs. I think since I haven't had sex for about 3 to 4 years, maybe it's cause I haven't spread open my legs for a long time. It felt good when he was on me, but I guess I don't want to have to spread my legs open that wide cause it hurts me. K, I think thats why it hurts, I don't know. Does anyone have an opinion or suggestion? And please nothing rude. Thanks.
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-07-2007 - 8:40am
It sounds like your muscles are just tired and sore from being in a position that they are not accustomed to being in. You can exercise and strengthen them, or change positions if they start hurting during sex. If your sex life becomes very active and you are using your legs often this way, then the muscles will also get stronger that way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-08-2007 - 9:03am

It's called "sore muscles"! Any time you use muscles that you're not used to using, they get sore. Go to the gym, start working out, and your muscles will be sore for a while. Just as they say about exercise, no pain, no gain.

Spreading your legs, holding them in that position for a lenghth of time is something you haven't done in a while, unless you're a gymnast and do the splits on a regular basis. When you start doing it regularly, those muscles will strenghthen, and they won't hurt anymore!

For now, time will take care of it.