Threesome or Group Sex

iVillage Member
Threesome or Group Sex
Mon, 03-18-2013 - 1:46pm

Have you ever had a threesome or sex with even more than that?  I've often fantasized about a threesome but never had the nerve to actually pursue it.  If you did do it, how was it?  Would you do it again or do you regret it?  

Community Leader
Wed, 03-20-2013 - 5:32pm

I have had several threesomes and enjoyed it.  Would i do it again sure.   The chemistry needs to be there and an open mind. 

dragowoman

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-21-2013 - 1:06pm
How did it get started? Was it well planned? Were you drunk or high at the time? How well did you know both people and which sexes were they?
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-24-2013 - 8:59am

Ironic to read this question because my wife recently blurted out of anger that she wanted a boyfriend who would have sex with her because I don't. After getting angry myself, I went in search of another guy who might join me in satisfying her and then discussing with her, she confessed that she wasn't serious. I had posed this same question on another board and received a number of responses that pointed towards my thought to be a bad idea, nobody confessed to having such a relationship from experience. When I was 19 I did join a couple for a one-time experience. It was fine for me but I think it caused tension for the couple, whether they had or had not ever done it before or after, they divorced shortly after. We were neither drunk nor high unless you count a strawberry daquiri. I would do it again but only with the right couple, hoping that my wife were one of them. I guess the moral to the story is to be careful what you wish for. Some fantasies play out much better in one's mind.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 11:42am

I have asked this question before and it seems a lot of people would say "Yes, I did it but I was so drunk."  Sometimes I wonder if it's just a way to say they can't take responsibility because they were drunk.  

I think it would be interesting to know if most of these situations are well thought out or very spur of the momemt.  LIke in your situation, did you decide to do it one night at the spur of the moment or was it planned a day or so ahead?

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-10-2014 - 3:24pm

I will tell you how it happened for me. 2 years ago.

I was in a club, dancing, with some friends but hoping to meet new ones. The unexpected happened as I was approached by a girl. I had always been bi-currious. I left my friends and went with her to her place for a nice girl/girl night. My first.

In the morning we talked a lot, we have a lot in common. And of course we talk about men. She proposed to invite a friend over and that was my first 3some. Just after my first with another girl.

For a month she introduced me to several of her friends and each time we had a nice 3some.

And then she proposed if I wanted to try all together. And this is how I got into group sex. Celina became my best friend.

I love group sex as it is bringing a new dimension to sex. It is less pationnate and a lot more fun.