... VAGINAs are UGLY!!!!!

iVillage Member
... VAGINAs are UGLY!!!!!
Wed, 03-19-2008 - 11:18pm
Or are they? If you think they are, or if you think you're not getting the BEST SEX out of your guy, you might want to check out this article:

How to Help Him Be Your Best Sex Ever

by Tracey Cox

http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/0,,traceycox_ctlb23j6,00.html

which is a follow-up to her very popular:

How to Be His Best Sex Ever

http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sextechnique/0,,traceycox_cmp76t58,00.html)

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 6:31am

They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first time I had a really good look at mine, I loved it and I even felt a great deal of emotion. It's like a rosebud.

ScorpioWoman

We kittens may be cute and lovable, but don't forget we have claws...

ScorpioWoman, Proud Winner of the 2008 Victor Hugo Memorial Run-On Sentence Award

We kittens may be cute and lovable, b

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 10:12am

They are a wonderful beautiful thing. I love spending time closely viewing, kissing, tasting my DW. Our bodies should be viewed a thing wonder not shame.

Due to immaturity, religion, embarrassment...many things can take on negative feelings. Children grow up embarrassed and ashamed about their body. For example, think back to the days of showering after gym. With the best of intentions, many schools have tried to give children more privacy. They have built private showers and even made showers optional. Instead of getting a glance several times per week at their peers, today's youth can only get a distorted image from air-brushed photos in magazines and the internet. Nudity in the locker room should be normal.

Another example is the fact that many states have had to pass legislation protecting a woman's right to breastfeed her baby. It's ridiculous that a law is needed. The sight of a breastfeeding baby is a glorious beautiful sight. If one were to see a breastfeeding while eating in a restaurant, the reaction should be "isn't that beautiful" not "thats gross,cover up".

I believe it is possible to teach our children responsibility and morality while still giving them a positive message about their body.

Paul

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 12:36pm

Vaginas are inside our bodies. You can't see them at the gym shower. Maybe you're referring to

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 12:49pm
You have a point. Of course we were talking about the vulva.

ScorpioWoman

We kittens may be cute and lovable, but don't forget we have claws...

ScorpioWoman, Proud Winner of the 2008 Victor Hugo Memorial Run-On Sentence Award

We kittens may be cute and lovable, b

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 12:55pm

I'll call 'em whatever it takes to get 'em to cum!

I think they are gorgeous works of art, regardless of what you call them. A passion flower, a passion fruit, warm, soft, wet, and tasty

May you live for one hundred Autumns

May you be prosperous for one hundred Autumns

May you be healthy for one hundred Autmns

May you b

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 1:46pm

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 2:10pm

I was quoting Miss Cox:

"Vaginas aren't the "prettiest" things in the world: They're slimy, squishy things."

Personally, I think genitals would sum up just about anything she was trying to say, but she used vagina, so I did too ;-)

I do enjoy that so many are standing up for the beauty of the female genitals though. Afterall, if we think so negatively of ourselves, how will we get to enjoy all the pleasures?

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 4:35pm

"I do enjoy that so many are standing up for the beauty of the female genitals though. Afterall, if we think so negatively of ourselves, how will we get to enjoy all the pleasures?"

Well said, Misty.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 4:44pm

Hi Opal .... it's good to see you!

I was beginning to think you went MIA on us!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-20-2008 - 4:52pm
Hi Misty.

Photobucket

Pages