Welcome - did you find your way here OK?

iVillage Member
Welcome - did you find your way here OK?
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 6:44pm
Well, these new boards are going to take us all some time to get used to. Forgive me if I fumble around and look like a newbie as I get used to the new system myself.

Who's got a topic to start us off in our new format?

~Kat

=^..^=

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:17am
Get marred to a virgin only. never try a used one.
Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:57am
Welllll, feeling a bit lost, disorientated & confused at the moment, but I suppose it'll fall into place eventually, if I have time to persist with finding my way around.

First impression is that this is much more driven by sponsors/advertisers and less focused on what the members will like, but I suppose I'm just being an old fart, afraid of change!

Could do with a road-map though!

Puss

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:17am
Got here just fine by using my old link!

I don't like all the ads and the link "Sexually Transmitted Diseases" isn't informational but just more advertizing which seems geared toward healthcare professionals not, um, "end users" like us and the rest of the folks who visit the board. I would like it if we could get a "real" link or two to sites that have useful information about STI's and birth control. Maybe links to appropriate iVillage boards would work, if nothing else. I know iVillage has a BC board, but there isn't a "Sexual Health" board. Maybe there should be! (NOT volunteering as CL LOL!)

Oh, and the popup ads are making me psychopathic (look out, it's PMS week!!!!).

Shanno

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:33am
But I didn't mean to sound so critical!

I really like the new look and posting is easier, although I'm having a little trouble with the message that comes up saying that "your message will be posted shortly" and then it never seems to go away. I'm working in "outline view" and went back to the main page that's in "folder view", refreshed the screen and found that my message HAD posted. So it's kind of like the old system that way LOL!

I can't wait until they get the board preferences thing going. I really do prefer outline view and want to be able to set my preference to that. It doesn't seem to be "on" yet.

Shan

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:35am
Well, luckily I had the board on my favorites so it took me right to this...lol...That was cool...Everything does look a little weird.....I think it defenitly will take some time to get used to....Well I hope you have a good day....See ya! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

&n

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:35am
Thanks but I am perfectly happy with the "used" man I have already chosen. Sorry you are so unhappy with yourself that you feel the need to blame your wife for your *personal* dissatisfaction with life.

Let me remind you that you are the SUM of your own choices. If you don't like who you are and where you are in your life, its no one's fault but yours. You chose this life for yourself and you can start choosing a new one today. Might I suggest counseling?

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:41am
Reported already.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:21am
I found my way here, but it's going to take awhile for me to get used to this new format. I think I'll like it though.

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:36am
Amen to that comment, GG

With an attitude like that, I don't hold out much hope for him anytime soon!

Puss

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:47am
I agree with Puss. This looks like so many other message boards and I'm not sure I like it. We'll see how it affects everyone, but it seems more difficult to navigate to me. I'm wondering if it will scare away those who found the original format too confusing!

Pages