what i should do so my men want me again.

iVillage Member
what i should do so my men want me again.
Wed, 07-02-2014 - 7:47am

hi

actually i belong to india in our culture girls live with there inlaws mostly and with her husband.i have no one over there to look after me n my baby in surgury and no one can give me hand to look after my babies as i already have 3year old baby girl. My new baby is just 1mnth old.i came to my parent house i mnth before surgury coz i was quite weak n need care and no one giving much in my in laws house.yup he loves me quite before pregnancy.even during pregnancy he was good to me some time but most of the time he was rude, he even doesnot care about my situation that i am pregnant, he just get harsh with me most of time.if i wasnt feeling well in pregnancy and i said to him i m feeling sick or something like that he most of the time say its just your drama.

Actally i think his mother and younger sister as thet live with us good impact on his mind.they are feeding him against me .his parents house is just five mint drive away from my parent house but he doesnt visit us whole week.

during pregnancy even though doc said to me i shouldnt have sex from as seven mnth started but i never let down his desire untill i came to my parent house.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2014 - 9:49am

Say this prayer: 

> A PRAYER TO POMBAGIRA MY QUEENPOMBA GIRA MARIAPADILHA OF THE 7CROSSROADS, GOWHEREVER ( THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON) E DON’T LETHIM REST, DON’T LETHIM SLEEP,DON’T LETHIM TALK, DON’T LETHIM BE CHEERFUL,DON’T LET HIM FEELPLEASURE UNTIL HETALKS TO ME,ITIS,FOR THE POWERSOF EARTH, FOR THEPRESENCE OF FIRE,FOR THEINSPIRATION OF AIR,FOR THE VIRTUES OFWATER,I INVOKE THE13 BLESSED SOULSFOR THE POWER OFTHE SACRED HEARTS ETHE TEARS SHED FORLOVE,SO THAT THEYGO TO WHEREVER( THE FULL NAME OFTHE PERSON)IS ATTHIS MOMENT ANDBRING HIS SPIRIT TOME, TO TIE ITDEFINITELY TO MINE.HIS SPIRIT WILL SOAKIN THE ESSENCE OFMY LOVE E WILL BEBACK IN DOUBLE.(THE FULL NAME OFTHE PERSON) WILLNEVER DESIREANOTHER WOMANAND HIS EYES WILLALWAYS BE ONLY ONME.. IT WILL BE!HAIL POMBA GIRAMARIA PADILHAQUEEN OF THE 7CROSSROADS! I ASKYOU: GO , TURNAROUND, GOWOMAN, TURNAROUND IN MYFAVOUR BRINGING( THE FULL NAME OFTHE PERSON) TO ME,ASKING; MOVEAIR,TRANSFORMFIRE,MOVEAIR,TRANSFORM FIRE,WATERBECOMES,EARTHHEALS, IT TURNS THEWHEEL TURNS, ITTURNS THE WHEELTURNS IT WILLBRING (THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON) BACK TO MEAS SOON ASPOSSIBLE NEXT TOME, HE WON’TDESIRE ANOTHERWOMAN, HE WILL BEFINE ONLY BY MYSIDE, HE WILL MISSME AND WILL COMETO MEET ME AND ASKME TO NEVER LETHIM GO.(THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON) WILL WANTME AND WILL NOTSTOP THINKINGABOUT US TOGETHER.IT IS AND IT WILLBE.HAIL POMBAGIRA! HAIL 7 SKIRTS!HAIL YOUR SITERS,MARIA MULAMBO,MARIAPADILHA,SHIVERED,AND ALL THEOTHERS ! HAIL 7SKIRTS! MY GOODFRIEND, WOMAN OF7 EXUS, DEFENDEROF THE WOMEN!HAIL 7 SKIRTS!MYKIND AND GLORIOUSPRINCESS.I KNOWYOUR STRENGTH ANDYOUR POWER, I ASKTHE FOLLOWING:( THE FULL NAME OFTHE PERSON) WILLNOT SLEEP IF HE ISNOT SURE THAT WEARE TOGETHER, HISBODY WILL BURNINTO DESIRING ME,(THE FULL NAME OFTHE PERSON)’SDESIRE FOR ME WILLMAKE HIM BLINDFOR OTHERWOMEN,THE OTHERWOMEN WILL NOTSEE HIM AS AMAN,THE OTHERWILL NOT MAKE (THEFULL NAME OF THEPERSON) DESIRETHEM,WILL NOT GIVEHIM PLEASURE I AMTHE ONLY ONE WHOWILL HAVE THISPOWER.(THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON) WILL NOTLOVE, KISS, HUG ANYWOMAN ANYMOREAND WILL LET ME BEIN HIS HEARTS. TEAROTHER WOMENAPART FROM HIM,THE OTHER WOMENWILL NOT WANT HIMANYMORE.( THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON) WILL LOOKFOR ME AT ALLTIMES, TODAY,NOWWISHING TO BE BYMY SIDE, HE MISSESME, (THE FULL NAMEOF THE PERSON)WILL ALWAYS HAVEMY IMAGE IN HISTHOUGHTS AT ALLTIMES OF HIS DAYAND NIGHT. RIGHTNOW, WITHWHOMEVER ANDWHEREVER YOU ( THEFULL NAME OF THEPERSON) WILL STOPAND HIS THOUGHTSWILL BE WITH ME.WHEN YOU LAYDOWN, WHEN YOUWAKE UP, YOU WILLDREAM ABOUT MEAND FOR THIS YOUWILL LOVE ME MOREEVERYDAY, IF YOUARE SLEEPING WAKEUP MISSING ME. YOUWILL BE GLAD TOHEAR MY VOICE. (TEHFULL NAME OF THEPERSON) WILL FEEL ADESIRE FOR ME THATIS NOT NORMAL LIKEHE HAS NEVER FELTFOR ANY OTHERWOMAN AND NEVERWILL. HAIL 7 SKIRTS!MY KIND ANDGLORIOUS PRINCESSFOR THE 7 EXUSTHAT FOLLOW YOURSTEPS,I PLEA AND IBEG, TIE ( THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON)TO THE 7KNOTS OF YOURSKIRTS AND TO THE 7BELLS OF YOURCLOTHES FOR ME. ITHANK YOU FORYOUR WORK FORME.I WILL MAKEPUBLIC YOUR NAMEIN EXCHANGE OFTHIS WISH, BRING(THE FULL NAME OFTHE PERSON) TODAYAND LET HIM BEALWAYS WITH ME,LET HIM BE MINE,LET HIM BE ALWAYSWITH ME AND TODAYHE WILL THINKABOUT ME, HE WILLCALL ME AND HEWILL BEBACK TO ME,BECAUSE HE WILLNOT STAND BEINGFAR AWAY FROM ME,BECAUSE HE WILL BEAFRAID OF LOSINGME, HE WILL COMESAYING THAT HEWANTS ME ALWAYSWITH HIM, AND HEWILL WANT ME TO BEHIS WIFE ANDMOTHER OF HISCHILDREN.LIKE THISIT IS.I TRUST THEGROUP OF POMBAGIRA OF THE 7CROSSROADS, EVERYTIME THIS PRAYER ISREAD IT WILL BESTRONGER, THAT ISWHY I WILL SEND ITTO THE 4 CORNERSOF THE WORLD,ASKING OH MOTHERMAKE THIS WISHCOME TRUE: I WANTTO BE WITH ( THEFULL NAME OF THEPERSON) I KNOW THEGROUPS OF POMBAGIRA ARE ALREADYBLOWING MY NAMEINTO ( THE FULLNAME OF THEPERSON) ‘S EARS DAYAND NIGHT, HE WILLNOT EAT,SLEEP ORDO ANYTHINGUNLESS HE IS WITHME, I TRUST THEPOWER OF THE 7CROSSROADS ANDWILL CONTINUESPREADING THISPOWERFUL PRAYER,

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-03-2014 - 3:32am

hi thnx

what will happen with tht prayer i did that and when i can see outcome

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-03-2014 - 3:32am

hi thnx

what will happen with tht prayer i did that and when i can see outcome