What is it about sexual tension that drives impulse crazy?

iVillage Member
What is it about sexual tension that drives impulse crazy?
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 3:25pm

Have you ever met somebody and immediately there is a strong sexual tension or attraction? It almost feels like a magnet pulling wildly at the seemingly sedentary particles of your core. For some this is sexual and nothing more, the sex, or in this case-the sex with this magnetic person is what they want. Maybe this is chemical, or the energy we all give off in frequency, or it could be the result of personality and psychological traits... I don't know what it is but I got the zing. Of course because of my wants and desires I am one of those people who just wants the sex, I just want it to be as fullfilling as the tension that comes before. 

iVillage Member

I don't know what it is, lust or passion. I have someone that makes me feel like that. But I wont just have sex with him. I am very attracted to him, and I tune out everything around me when he's near. There's no hesitation on Kissing him. From day one I felt like this. I think it's a combination of lust passion and we have so much in common kinda of scary. When we kiss I don't even want to know another man. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. We went out on a few dates last year. Saw each other for the first time in 8 months and automatically we are connected. I imagine how it would be to feel this way about someone all the time. It's so intense but I think I would absolutely love it. You have to be passionate in life. I don't know, we will see.