why do guys like doggie style so much?

iVillage Member
why do guys like doggie style so much?
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 10:27am
k, maybe i'm really dumb, but why is it that guys like doggy style so much. myself, i prefer missionary cuz then i'm close to my man, we can kiss and while he's thrusting i rub his back. he loves this, but he likes it even more to do it doggie style - it feels good and stuff but i just don't really like the idea that he's far from me and i cant really touch him - just a question!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 10:48am
It is simple hotoverhim but it is not necesarily related to LOVE. Sex is a way to awaken all our unconsciosness. Doggy style makes the male feels like an animal, like the stronger animal, the animal that possesses and dominates you. It is not true of course. Then, you have the physical side of it. It is comfortable and sexy. The male can easily grab your hips and pull them as he penetrates you. He can actually see his penis getting inside your vagina. He sees your hips, your small waist, all your hair and your face. It is a priviledged viewpoint. Like a wonderfull balcony. Males are 80% visuals. Doggy style gives a great view and a feeling of dominance to your man.

Women also like doggy style because of opposed mental reasons. Females enjoy that feeling of being penetrated like an animal and feel dominated. Women can deny this of course but there is nothing wrong with this (feel dominated). It is just a game. Not a competition. The physical factor is that many women feel more his partner's penis when they practice this position.

Hope I helped sweetie

Antonio.

PS: I hope american girls or women that read this do not feel insulted or disgusted by my descriptions. Sex is natural and it is better to say things by their name :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 11:15am
Agree, Feeling dominanted is somewhat of a turn on when you are with someone you trust not to hurt you. The same sensation in a way as being blinfolded etc. It also is a powerful feeling to me because you know that he is loving it and his hands can be very busy.

Samrie
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 11:20am
Deep penetration. Most men like it because of that. My DH and I love it but not as a steady diet....it can be pretty impersonal.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 11:39am
ya, i don't mind it but just don't like it because of the fact that it's so impersonal. we do it the odd time - if he asks i let him do it. For deep penetration you wanna try this - sit on him with your back facing him and your legs out straight - you'll have never felt him in so far - bracing yourself with your hands you can do the thrusting - he'll go nuts!!! we don't do it too often b/c he isn't too comfortable when i'm sitting on his stomach area. when we do it he goes WILD!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 12:02pm
that's a good one. I tried it a couple of times. My girlfriend asks me to do it doggie style all the time. Sometimes she crawls around the house as a little dog enticing me. 100% of the times she makes it jaja I am weak
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 12:03pm
The use of proper terminology for genitalia, etc. is encouraged on this board. No one is offended by that. Slang can be offensive.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 9:07pm
I love so many variations and positions, but doggy is a favorite. And I really like my man to be in charge of it. I don't like to say ... "lets do it doggie" or have to initiate it. I like HIM to grab me, position me and take full control. What is that? Wow! I don't know ... but I love it.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 11:21pm
O DOGGY STYLE..MEN LIKE IT, YES. WHY NO ONE KNOWS. IT FEELS GOOD AND ISNT THAT WHAT SEX IS ALL ABOUT ANYWAYS!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 11:43pm
And if you are next to a large mirror, the man can see the breasts bouncing back and forth and he can reach over to cup them in his hands. I am getting hot just writing this!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2003 - 5:29pm
Oh well, forget it then! I'm going over to the "Taboo" board! J/K

Pages