Why do guys like to watch women masturbate so much?

iVillage Member
Why do guys like to watch women masturbate so much?
Thu, 11-04-2010 - 11:33pm

Um, what is the deal? Masturbation is boring, why would he want to watch that instead of participate, ever? I get it that it is a naked turned-on woman but don't understand the extra ooomph beyond that.

Is it just because a lot of women won't let them watch (nosiness?) Any guys out there who think

Pages

iVillage Member

I'm a bi woman and I find the idea of watching either

iVillage Member

I suppose for

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Darling, have you ever watched him? You should watch him once. I want to see her enjoy herself, watch what she does so I can do that to her. Besides once she is done then she should let me give her oral followed by penetration. By then my brain will be spinning from my hormones.
iVillage Member

Sure I have watched him.

iVillage Member

Some of the hottest sex that I've had with my wife has been when we've played "games" and one was "told" to masturbate for the other.

Half of hockey is mental, the other half is being mental.
iVillage Member

Now see, I just don't get it, at all. I think that I am going to amuse myself with my hooker fantasy and make him pay me next time. Now that's hot!

iVillage Member

It's a whole different kind of hot, I think.

iVillage Member

For me, besides the incredibly sexy visual of a woman and her privates,

iVillage Member
misty_mae wrote:

It's a whole different kind of hot, I think.

iVillage Member

One of the things I always wanted to do was to be with a woman where we're both masturbating and getting off on watching each other. I think there was a scene with two people doing that in The Last Tango in Paris, which is where I guess I got the idea in the first place. I wonder if anyone has ever done that.

Pages