why women hide their preference

iVillage Member
why women hide their preference
Sun, 11-24-2013 - 7:02am

All men want to know if their penis is adequate to satisfy a woman. But who do you ask, your girlfriend, your wife? It is a fact that no woman will ever tell her partner the truth about his penis size (unless he is very well endowed of course) and this for various reasonsTongue Out

• First of all, if a woman is interested in a man with a small penis (for other reasons than his penis of course) she wants to be nice to him and will try to flatter him. Obviously that won't work if she tells him in all honesty that his penis is a little undersized. A man whose penis is average or small wants to know how women consider his size, but he doesn't want to hear it from his partner.

• However, there is a more deeply grounded reason why women hide their preference for large penises. For the longest time women's sexuality was something that could never be discussed in public. While it is ok for men to talk openly about their sexual lust, women are trained to hide it. A woman who admits to men that she likes a big penis, is often viewed as a slut and men usually don't consider a slut as a potential long-term partner.

Therefore honesty is for most women not an option when talking openly about penis size. This forum(ivillage), however has provided women with a way to speak anonymously as well. Many can now finally state their preference for larger sizes and penis forums are full of comments from women who air their desire for big penises. But despite the anonymity of the Internet, some women still can't let go their habits of feeling the need to please men's egos and they continue to argue that size doesn't matter.Wink

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-25-2013 - 12:04am

I beg to differ!  I will argue that the majority of women don't actually CARE about a man's size.  In fact, most women prefer an "average" man who knows how to give a woman pleasure......rather than a horse who thinks he's hot stuff because of his size!

Of course there are "size queens" but I don't think they're the majority.  Anyone who knows about a woman's anatomy and sexual response knows that a woman's vagina is NOT her primary sexual organ, and that if it's a healthy vagina, it will "fit" any size penis (within reason).  If a man knows how to pleasure a woman with ALL his tools.......it doesn't matter what size his penis is!

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-25-2013 - 10:49am

I also don't agree. What you said may apply to some women; however, I truly believe that most women do not want a larger than average penis. This is not just about aesthetics. This is about the dimensions of the vagina. Over sized does not feel better. In most cases, it just hurts or is at least uncomfortable. For most women(and men), sex is not just a function of body parts in motion creating sensation. It is about a loving connection to that other person.

<

I'll also address size from another angle. Breast size. Many woman believe about all men loving big breasts. From a purely theoretical aesthetic perspective, my preference is a firm size B with nipple that protrude nicely when stimulated, I much prefer an athletic trim body to one with big voluptuous breasts.

<

Each of us have differing preferences. One size does not fit all.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-06-2013 - 12:01pm

I disagree with you. Sure there are some women that care about the size of a man's penis. then you have the women that are actually adults and can see more in a man than this size.

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-06-2013 - 12:18pm

I asked my lover once if the size of my penis was enought to take care of her. (I know I am just an average size guy) She was kind, told mine was thick and felt good. What really was the best is she went on to tell me what I did that she enjoys so much and makes her so hot she feels like she needs to wind me up.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-05-2014 - 5:35pm

Penis size does matter; but not in the way you might think. While most guys think that "the bigger, the better" theory applies, that is not so — at least not for most women. Size has become such a blown-up topic, that I have a sneaking suspicion that guys are the ones who started the whole thing.

A mammoth size penis will hurt a woman; it increases her chances of getting an infection and makes it harder to perform on. A confident man who is content with every aspect of his body is much more appreciated than the guy who shrivels up at the thought of taking off his underwear.

What's more important is keeping it well groomed, smelling clean and free from any ailments. A sexy guy will use his entire body to enjoy a sensual experience anyway, and won't care that his penis isn't the size of a telephone pole.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-26-2014 - 9:38pm

I once had a guy who is so small that he popped out every few minutes.  I didn't date him too long because of other issues with his ex.  However,  honestly, we are friends now and my feelings for him are the strongest I've ever had for any of my boyfriends/ex-boyfriends.  I don't care about his penis size.  I care about the person who he is when we have a drink at the bar or talk about music and other things we have in common.  If anything when we are out to dinner or on the couch watching tv, I get turned on by just looking at his sexy green eyes and dimples.   I put more weight for scoring on the face, sorry, gotta say. 

We spend more time OUT of bed than we do IN bed.  I'd rather have a boyfriend or husband who is my best friend in all aspects of my life. When I am old and in my 90's, and hoepfully married by then, I am not sure if I'll be having sex with my husband at that age.  This is the time when you realize why you married him, for HIM, not his body.