Woman on top!

iVillage Member
Woman on top!
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 11:24pm

Hi everyone!

i am sure this question has come up many times already and I am only just asking but I am in a new relationship and the sex is great except when I am on top. I like being there but I find while doing the moving as I am coming down his hips tend to sink into the bed and I find it hard to get the same deep penetration. I have tried to put a pillow under him but I must be putting it in the wrong place of something! Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance

sara

iVillage Member
In reply to: tashfv
Mon, 04-21-2014 - 1:38am

Personally, when i want to creat a moment of deep penetration while on top, i'll go in a squat position and either put my hand on him or me. that will get a little more control i feel. also you can get into that same position and have him go in and out, that way your assuming the position and his hips are doing the moving.  It feels heartstoppingly amazing, and when i do the squat not only will it make him cum (I mean the moan and groan cum with facial expressions and all) , but your legs and butt get a nice workout ;D

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-22-2013 - 11:19am

i find it odd that this post did not bring the topic to the top of the list

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-21-2013 - 8:57pm

I was going to post about this.  My ex did not like doing this position so now that I have a new partner, I want to try being on top with him (it's been so long I forgot how to do it).  I had read somewhere not to squat, so I have to kind of rest on my knees and then move my hips in a circular position?  Going up and down is wrong, correct?  Maybe I will try to watch some videos online - but technically, the idea is to move the hips in a circular motion?  thanks so much

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-17-2013 - 10:02pm

my boyfriend and I do it on the couch. He sits while I straddle him. I like it because I can better control his penetration.