Would you reject a guy because of his penis size?

iVillage Member
Would you reject a guy because of his penis size?
Sat, 10-27-2012 - 10:45am

Now, I'm not worried about my size. I'm not small nor big, I know I'm perfectly average. This does however prove to be a problem to some girls.

I was talking to a friend (just a friend) and we were talking about the ideal partner when I asked her what her ideal guy would be like. She was dead serious when she told me: dark hair, strong jawline, thin body and at least 7.5". Yes, she was talking about actual penis size.

I asked her if she was serious and she said: I would never date a guy with less than 7.5". I really need someone who can penetrate me deep and even if the guy has a great personality I might still reject him if he's smaller than that.

So, some girls appear to have a preference which isn't a problem, but are a lot of women like this? I don't mind being an average sized guy but will this actually throw off a vast amount of females? And if you did reject someone due to penis size, how did they react in the way of being rejected?

Pages

iVillage Member

what if he is just below average?

iVillage Member

i have actually been rejected because i was too small

iVillage Member

How is your friend going to know how big he is without dating him first? 

Have him complete a questionaire?  LOL

Half of hockey is mental, the other half is being mental.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 10:00am

Here we go again..... I have never and would never reject a man based on the size of his dick. To me there is more to a man than that. Most women that I know are the same way. Sure, you're always going to get your size queens but I bet they are few and far between.

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 10:01am

LMAO[

Have him complete a questionaire?  LOL</p>[/quote]

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member

Absolutely not. I've been with men, big and small and while bigger may be more pleasurable overall at times, it certainly isn't the determining factor in a possible relationship, nor even of a fling. For me, there's a lot more involved in the attraction process than the physical side of things. And I'm sure there are many "breast men" out there who have happy relationships with less than ample-bosomed women, as well.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 11:19pm

I declined intercourse with a man once because he was too big, does that count?  I have never encountered a penis that was too small.  

iVillage Member

I would be willing to wager she doesn't know what an actual 7.5" is. If she does, she is limiting herself to an extremely small population of men. I'm guessing that statistically only about 2% or 3% of the population of men actually fall into the category she describes. Does she date much? I would even go further and say that what she really likes is the large end of average. What if the guy is only 7 3/8"? Does she toss the poor guy to the curb? I've heard of women that can really appreciate what she's described but none that are hard and fast about it.

iVillage Member

You ought to feel sorry for a girl like that. Think what she is missing and, if she talks like that, of what she has missed. She has missed the great thing in life, the "biggest" thing, and either never has experienced it or didn't know it when it was in "the palm of her hand" and the "longest," too. Must have been an opportunity for you, a girl like that. Think what an opportunity she offered you to have a good time! Imagine her sleeplessness after being the target of witty rebukes ...

iVillage Member

I am Asian and I dont believe in that girls dont care about penis size.
thats like saying that men don't care if the girl has a nice face/body. we all have standards.

i have a small, skinny, penis. 3Yell inches erect. this is my only insecurity.
I can easily talk to girls, make em laugh, go on dates. But the only thing keep me from actually getting down with one is my size.

What can I do. I hate my genetics.Yell

Pages