101 Things to do to a Tied-up Woman

iVillage Member
101 Things to do to a Tied-up Woman
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 12:55pm

Greetings...long time lurker, first time posting.

I really enjoyed the thread "101 things to do to a tied up man". It provided some great ideas for our sex life. I would like to turn that around for the women. How do you like to be teased or pleased while tied up? What really gets your juices flowing (so to speak)?
We recently purchased the Black Label Liberator shapes w/ restraints built-in and want to play a little. Thanks for any ideas and hi again!

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 2:11pm

welcome to the board!

1~ kiss her everywhere

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 2:23pm
The touch of a feather all over... feet, breasts, stomach
it's very sensual and erotic especially if blind folded and the shimmer/ scent of a candle burning and glowing
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 2:59pm

Blindfolded also and let drips from a melting ice cube in your hand hit different spots.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 3:12pm
use that feather to put Honey Dust everywhere and slowly lick it off....

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2005 - 7:47pm

I have a custom restraing harness that is the essence of simplicity. A pair of straps go up the sides of both legs from a buckled strap that circles the instep to just below the knee. There are additional buckled straps that circle at the ankle and at the top of the calf. The straps then continue to well above the knee where they are brought around in front of the legs and join together with one continuing from each leg into an adjustable lengths that can be connected to a neck collar with rings at both sides of the neck.

There is a set of wrist cuffs that can be attached individually to the buckles of the straps going around the legs at the ankle or the knee. They can also be attached to the neck collar rings or even to each other which I am rarely inclined to do.

Fastening her wrists to the leg harnesses or the collar allows me unimpeded access to any part of her body and drawing her knees up toward her chest severely limits her movement while allowing me to position her on either side, on her knees or on her back with full access to any part of her body. Two layers of satin sheets under her allows me to move her to any part of the bed so she when she is blindfolded and earmuffed, she is totally at my mercy for anything from ice cold dildos to melted candle wax to long pauses between feather touches with anything from my fingertips to the point of a toothpick drug gently across her skin. I usually finish off with at least an hour of me giving her oral to enough climaxes for her to beg for mercy.