Fantasy Kiss and Tell!

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-15-2006
Fantasy Kiss and Tell!
41
Mon, 12-05-2011 - 11:24pm

Mrs P

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-01-2006
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 7:06am

Oh my... There are so many men that fall into this, but I'll stick to the obvious one. Sam Elliott. It would be like I've died and gone to heaven.



28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-28-2003
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 8:34am

Perfect storm of strangeness here: I'm reading this thread just as Michele Bachmann has appeared on my TV, and I have the most peculiar urge to stick my tongue in her mouth.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-03-2007
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 10:09am

There's a girl that I work with, about 15 years younger than me, but she seems older, well put together, has a certain class that usually only comes with age. The kind of girl that is way too smart to ever have an affair with someone who she worked with and who is married. I'm the only guy in the office she flirts with, I think she knows that I know she would never do anything. I would just love to see what it would be like to kiss her.........I imagine she would just melt.

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-25-2006
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 10:32am
mrspe wrote:

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-01-2006
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 1:36pm

lol.... I'm not going to say what just popped into my mind......

argy_bargy wrote:

Perfect storm of strangeness here: I'm reading this thread just as Michele Bachmann has appeared on my TV, and I have the most peculiar urge to stick my tongue in her mouth.



28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-01-2006
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 1:37pm

Hmmm, maybe you'd be the one to melt.

amante21 wrote:

There's a girl that I work with, about 15 years younger than me, but she seems older, well put together, has a certain class that usually only comes with age. The kind of girl that is way too smart to ever have an affair with someone who she worked with and who is married. I'm the only guy in the office she flirts with, I think she knows that I know she would never do anything. I would just love to see what it would be like to kiss her.........I imagine she would just melt.



28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-28-2003
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 1:54pm
nhgal2006 wrote:

lol.... I'm not going to say what just popped into my mind......

Oh, c'mon, BL.

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-01-2006
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 2:53pm

No, don't make me say it. I'm to embarrassed.... :smileytongue:, but I will tell you it's larger than your thumb,



28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-28-2003
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 3:03pm
nhgal2006 wrote:

No, don't make me say it. I'm to embarrassed.... :smileytongue:, but I will tell you it's larger than your thumb,

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-01-2006
Tue, 12-06-2011 - 3:06pm

Ummmm, yeah I have. ;). And they are very nice.

argy_bargy wrote:

Okay, now I'm confused.



28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

Pages