The Room (2004)

iVillage Member
The Room (2004)
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 12:58am

Hi Guys,

So I was searching through my documents tonight, and found this one I wrote in 2004. Some of it was later adapted into the GNO stories. It's raw-- and I had to make some substitutions for unacceptable words ;)

I hope you enjoy it.

Luv,

J.

The Room

It's my first time in a place like this. I had a boyfriend who used to drag me to the swingers clubs in Toronto. I always thought the people looked more desperate than desirable. Thankfully, it was enough that I stand there and be his pretty arm bracelet, since there was no one I wanted to play with.

Here, there are plenty of sane- and hot-looking people, and the decor is stunning, too. After a few drinks in the bar downstairs, we take the elevator and press the button that says "playrooms" on the second floor. Along the walls of the main areas are sofas and settees and lots of low lights and smoky mirrors. There are a few smaller private rooms with just a bed, and a few larger rooms have windows cut into the walls for the voyeurs.

In one very large room, a gigantic bed sits in the middle surrounded by sofas and plush chairs for an audience. Some sort of jazzy house mix plays at the right volume, loud enough to add to the excitement but not so you have to shout over it. Our hostess gives us each a funky little bag containing a clean towel, robe and bar of soap. Then she discreetly moves off.

I stumble down the hallway. There’s a lounge a few steps away, and I sit in one of the seats.

I’m joined shortly by a man. He’s incredibly hot. We chat, and soon I find out he has his own room. He invites me to it.

We get back to his room, and it’s a slice of heaven. Big comfy bed, candles all around. Shortly after we’re inside, he starts massaging my shoulders. His hands are great, and I’m starting to get wet for this guy. He slides behind me, and I feel his dick press into my bum. It’s soft—but it’s feels huge.

He takes me to the bed, and lays me down. He takes off his shirt, revealing a chiselled body. He’s even hotter naked. I lick my lips, and I want him. He spreads my legs, slides my panties down my legs, and starts to kiss my thighs right away. He’s making me wet already, and he very quickly brings me to orgasm. After I’ve come, he stands up, and his manhood is visible to me. It’s bigger than I thought, and I want him in my mouth. I get up and drop to my knees in front of him. I lick him and put as much into my mouth as I can. I want to taste his come. His eyes look to his right, and I hear footsteps. I’m so greedy for his come that I don’t care.

Soon, I’m being lifted onto the bed. Whoever is doing so does so that my mouth never leaves the task at hand. I’m so wet. Someone spreads my legs, and I feel hands on my breasts. Something huge presses at my kitty. I’ve got a huge dick in my mouth and one pressing at my opening, and I know that I’m about to be given the lay of my life.

My backdoor man slides into me. He’s huge. I moan and whimper as I suck on this guy’s dick. Not only is he huge, but he knows how to move. Every stroke brings me closer to orgasm, and soon, I’m coming. As I start to come, the guy grabs my head and I feel him tense in anticipation of shooting his load. The guy that’s taking me from behind grabs my tits aggressively now, and thrusts hard into me. Soon, the rod in my mouth is coming. I swallow as best I can, and then he pulls out, coming on my lips and face. He comes like a horse, and I lick it up greedily. The one inside my kitty is coming now too, flooding me with hot, warm come. I come again, panting, and let out a cry as I nuzzle my head against his thigh. I’m full of come.

Before I have a chance to relax, someone’s picking me up again. Another member at my kitty. Another member in my face. He doesn’t put it in my mouth this time, but jacks it off, instead. It’s huge. I position my mouth to receive its load, as I take another dick inside. God, I’m so horny that I’m coming again. In concert with my moans, the dick shoots his load on my face and mouth, and before long, I feel another explosion inside me. I’ve taken 4 loads, and I want more. Again, I collapse.

And again, I’m picked up. I’m ravenous for more. Someone takes my hand. He’s leading me somewhere. I don’t care, as long as he gives me his dick. And he will. He leads me to the centre of a room. There are lots of people there, watching. I’ve got come on my face, come dripping down my legs, and I’m practically crawling after this guy. He’s naked, and his must be the biggest of them all. He picks me up, and I straddle him. I put my arms on him for support as he slides into me. I cry as he does so. He’s so big—it hurts, but I feel so filled I can take it. Soon, he’s thrusting into me, and he turns so that my eyes meet the eyes of the crowd. With each thrust, I cry out in pain an pleasure. Just when I thought I couldn’t’ be laid better, I am.

I’m crying again, as he thrusts into me, so I kiss him passionately and breathlessly—I don’t care that we’re being watched, I just want his come. And soon I get it. He jerks, and shoots his load inside me, and as he does so, I kiss him passionately. I feel him soften inside me, and he gently puts me down. Everyone claps. It’s over.

No. I’m picked up again from behind. I can’t take anymore. I am too sore. But the prodding this time is not where I am expecting. Oh God, not in front of all of these people. He prods at my ass hole. Oh no. Not my first time… not here. I feel warm liquid on my back, dripping down into my ass crack. I feel a finger prodding there, wet, and slick. I’m going to be his meat right here, in front of all of these people.

I feel him prod at my anus… it’s wet from my juices and all the come from my men. It’s inevitable, and part of me loves it. He is rock hard. He flips me over on to my front side. I start to have second thoughts as he starts to moisten himself and my anus. He tells me what I dirty slut I am, and that he is going to drill me hard, and I love it. He inserts one finger inside of me. Then two. This was feeling so good already I was practically begging for the real thing.

He whispers to me to bear down, as I do he slowly eases into me. Slowly until he is all the way in. After that he pumps in and out it was the most natural yet amazing feeling ever. I love feeling him place all of his weight on me and pump, in and out, then faster and faster until he finally can't hold it any more. He releases his warm load deep inside me, and I collapse beneath him, and my moans sound foreign to me. The roars from the crowd are bigger. I pass out, drenched in my own sweat, juice, and feel his come warm inside me and dripping down my leg.

iVillage Member
In reply to: julia668
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 10:06am
Wow! Great Story This has always been one of my Fantasies. All I can say is wow
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 10:12am
Very erotic! Really enjoy your stories
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 10:25am

Very Hot!

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 1:34pm
Butterfly...looked at your profile after reading this story and saw we had a whole lot in common...really want to ask you a question about one of them but not on here. Tried to e-mail you through your profile but couldn't...would you mind e-mailing me through my profile?
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2008 - 1:06pm