The Last 100 Days

iVillage Member
The Last 100 Days
Tue, 04-28-2009 - 9:32am

Hey everyone,

What have you done in the last 100 Days?

A lot of people are talking about Obama's first 100 days, but we're interested in what YOU have accomplished over the last 100 days. Whether it's a weight loss goal, keeping a resolution, traveling etc., share it with us !!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-29-2009 - 5:19pm
Lost 20lbs, finished a technical certification, finally saw a great friend I hadn't seen since college and had an awesome time with her in Disneyworld, and received an "I'm going to marry you soon" statement!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-30-2009 - 10:10am
Wow, it seems like you have been busy these past couple of months!! What made you decide to lose weight? How did you feel about the statement regarding marriage made by your bf?
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-30-2009 - 3:08pm

I had been trying to find the motivation to lose weight for a couple of years; while my weight gain during college wasn't severe, I had some body issues that I really wanted gone and everything kind of came to a head about 2 months ago. I just put my head down and haven't let anything ruin my motivation to keep going. I am now "normal weight" but still have about 15 lbs to reach my ideal. I also made realistic lifestyle changes.

I'm thrilled about what the boyfriend said, really - He is a wonderful guy and I have always known he's serious about me but we had a couple of things to work through as a couple before the decision to get married was made. It feels good that he's pretty certain of it.