LL= Low Libido, or, more to the point, lower libido than you. This guy is usually a nice sweet, interesting caring guy who insists he likes having sex with you, its just that whenever you want to, HE never does. This manifests itself in various ego-stunning ways:
- you get out the shower, walk across the boedroom naked, and instead of appreciating you um..visually.. he starts fiddling with the clock-radio.
- you appear at the door wearing nothing but a big read bow on his birthday and he just gives you an odd look and tells you you'll catch your death of cold. Or else he laughs.
- EVERYTHING puts him off sex - if he's happy, life is so complete he doesn't need it. If he's stressed, he can't focus on it. If he's busy at work, it DOESN'T help him relax, it just stops him from getting much needed sleep. If you have visitors/laundry to do/rooms to paint/holidays to go on/bills to pay/LIVES to LIVE then he is too busy to have sex.
- If you don't ASK for sex, he forgets all about it. If you DO ask, he feels pressured and refuses to collaborate. If you ask him to "give you hand" even if he's not in the mood, he says it "makes him feel funny" and he behaves so horrible you don't enjoy it.
- If you talk about leaving cos the sex is so bad he tells you he loves you and adores you and can't believe you're going to leave him "just because of sex" - you'll feel shallow and that you're an uncaring nymphomaniac and agree to stay.... REPEAT ALL OF THE ABOVE.
"On the other hand, there are geeks out there, and they, as geeks, have no social skills at all and would have fared way better had they been brought up by wolves. It is totally possible for a geek -- anyone who has ever, in any sense, written 'code' -- to exhibit all the traits listed above and still be perfectly fine, since he simply read the wrong 'how to be a human' manual and can be easily led away from the Sansabelt slacks with a judicious cattle prod."