Funny OLD article
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 06-20-2013 - 10:12pm|
This should probably go on the OLD board, but I know that you regulars here will like it. It's in the over-50 section on HuffPost, but it really applies to all ages. The title is "Sex and the 60 year old, part I" and it's about the "great" guys that the author's friend encountered on OLD. Some of my favs:
This one is from "Lookin for Busty." "I am an older, independent very safe straight man in good shape and I like very much the younger woman who is busty, local and in very good shape for extra-curricular activities."
Hey LFB, there are about 10,000 other guys waiting in line for her also. Good luck.
"I'd like to volunteer this; I look and act a lot younger than I actually am."
I'd like to volunteer this: 95 percent of people over the age of 45 would probably write exactly the same thing about themselves. The other 5 percent would use capital letters when they write the words "a lot."
From me (musiclover12): Yeah, have you ever seen an OLD profile where the person says that they look OLDER than they are, or they look exactly their age? lol That would be so refreshing.