which category would this fall under?
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 12-11-2011 - 2:24am|
1. we work for the same company but different departments so we dont see each other daily
2. only communicate through text no phone calls
3. we both hooked up with each other while we were in other relationships (i know)
4. we're now both single and hooking up & texting for a month now (he always initiates the texts)
5. we dont go out together, just to work parties
1. we dont seem to be fwb because we dont hang out outside of work except for sex, or even know enough about each other to be friends...or are we?
2. is it still considered a booty call even though we text each other and keep in touch even though we're not having sex that day?
1. i like him... id really like to pursue a fwb relationship type where if i needed a "wedding date" i could call on him to be that male friend... my ex was extremely jealous which led me to cut off some male friendships... what worries me is that if this is a booty call i dont want to extend a friendly invitation to go out and freak him out thinking id want to date him... so... idk... its mixed signals and i think it may be too late to sit him down and dtr (define the relationship) so... if anyone has any thoughts, comments and suggestions to get to this or closely to this ideal situation... id appreciate it... thanks!