Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Registered: 12-31-1969
Tue, 07-24-2012 - 6:43pm
Hello...I have never written anyone for advice so I'm going give it a shot...
For 7 months I have been dating a guy I have known for a few years.
The last 3 months we have been getting closer and closer. As of June
he has hinted about us living together getting married and having
children . I have never not once brought any of this up, it has all
been him. I admit I am guarded with my heart also  he has other girls on his facebook page
asking him for money, wanting to be with him begging him to come see
him (gross) the bad part is he eats it up ... I never said anything, I  just went off how he
treated me which has been awesome .. Things were progressing steady
and strong, he was always telling me how I satisfied him 100% and I
always reassured him the same .  Until the weekend after july4th he
had a three day weekend in which he worked on the 4th to have off.
I'll admit I was a little disturbed he never mentioned it, but he has
that right. Then that Friday he messaged me saying he would come over
the following day Saturday and said in a text that he was alone in bed
( um OK I don't ever question him , or what he's doing .EVER) well I
never heard from him  that following day so I went out with my cousin
and checked into a bar on facebook ( mistake ) and he did too at a bar
walking distance from where I was but he was  with his ex-girlfriend,
two friends from out of town and a girl he used to be in love with and
is one of his best friends(he told me this )  now one of  my concerns
with this is These girls do meth.( he has been sober for 1 year)  not
once did he text me to meet them. I was so shocked... I didn't bother
to text him either.. I had a nauseated feeling in my gut . So I gave
him a day or two and never got a good morning text nothing not a word
. So I sent him a concerned text saying it would have been nice if he
would have called and cancelled and yes I made a crappy comment saying
how he put his skanky dope whore's before me.(I know it was harsh but I meant it IM not playing second to trash) .  He was
nice and without me mentioning it reassured me nothing happened with
the girls . OK I believed him and everything was fine... So I
thought... Well a week ago he drove 45minutes to wait 2 hours for me to get
off work , went home with me were I proceeded to tell him I was going
back to school for nursing . We  had a lovely night then he left for
work.on Monday 1 day later he sent me a text saying "he's going go with
his gut and that I don't have the patients to be with him and I can
continue on my man hunt " so I called him. To confirm I said if 'you
want me to leave you alone I will.' he said  'no and that wasn't what
he wanted.' I wanted to believe him but any correspondence after that
all he does is start fights with me . We haven't spoke in 6 days. Im
so upset. I hope Im not pregnant since we were working on that too
sent him a message on facebook telling him how much I appreciate him
and that he was a huge factor on me going back to school. But that's
it. .whats going on .? My crazy female side says there is someone else
. My heart says he's dealing with emotions did he dump me in the text he sent when he said he was going go with his gut.
Any insight would be helpful .Thank you for you time.    Crystal

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-28-1999

Oh it makes a little more sense now that you say you're 42 like it's the last chance effort to have a baby.  I never heard of injections to get rid of fibroids--I have them too and had 2 D&Cs--but that was after I had kids so I don't think they would do that if you hadn't had kids yet.