Ok, here goes, Liz...
1. Ghastly...Yellow based colors...orange is awful too. Sadly, that was the 'school color' for my kids. Ug!!!
2. Denim. Ok, not sure thats a color, so I'll say red. I LOVE red!
3. Won't wear...I'd like to say yellow or orange, but they like to mix a bit of those in with my blue/green color pallets so I do wear a bit of them, but not as solid colors.
4. Different colors by season? Yes. We have 4 definite seasons here, so I vary a little. I don't wear much pink in winter, etc.
5. Blue. Several of the rooms in my house have blue, and I haven't tired of that. I wear blue too.
Good subject, Liz.
Ok, who's next....
Teresa, in my rainbow colored world :-)
1. What color looks ghastly on you? That would be olive green I suppose. 2. What color do you wear the most? I wear of lot of black but usually layer with bright colors like yellow or red or blue. Even tan or brown....sometimes.3. What color won't you ever wear? Pea green. Never. 4. Does the colors you wear vary with the different seasons? Nope. Just the sleeve length. 5. What is your favorite color? That would be red. In all shades.
That's the shade of green I was trying to think of, Diane!....pea green! Yukkies!
I will say that certain darker shades of Olive I don't mind, but anything lighter, I'd have to drag through the barnyard first.....then wear them for clam digging, so I'd be the color of the beach and blend in with the clams!