I get the same wall calendar each year. Themes vary, but each month has a big pocket at the bottom to store papers. Plenty of space to write on each day.
Sad to say my retirement dance card isn't as full as it once was, so I haven't carried a DayTimer or calendar in my purse for 2 years.
I do print off a single page monthly calendar from one of the free ones online. I hang it on the shelf over my PC monitor so I can get the correct date when setting up appointments, travel dates, etc.
1. Do you: a. use only the free calendars received in the mail?Sometimes I have used these from World Wildlife. The extras I give away. b. buy your own?I bought my own this year from a dollar store!2. If you buy your own, do you select a certain theme, such as scenery, animals, and the like? Animals all the way
3. Where do you hang or place calendars in your home?Kitchen where all can see.
4. How many will you use this year? One, I have a desk calendar at workl5. Do you carry a pocket calendar in your purseNo, can never keep track of those?
What kind do you use?
1. Do you: a. use only the free calendars received in the mail? b. buy your own?
I get free ones from my DH's job so I use those. I don't buy them usually although I have bought them for gifts.
2. If you buy your own, do you select a certain theme, such as scenery, animals, and the like?
If I buy one it is because whatever is on the cover catches my eye at the time. Could be anything bright and happy.
3. Where do you hang or place calendars in your home?
I keep one over the computer in the office and one in the kitchen so my DH can get the date right when he does his logs at the table before he goes back to work after time off. And to plan his next time at home. The office one I mark the dates he got paid, the kitchen one I mark his days off. That way I can get the information to the accountant for per diem even if I don't have his logs with me.
4. How many will you use this year?Two. 5. Do you carry a pocket calendar in your purse?
I used to but rarely used them so now I just check the ones on the back of my check register if I am not sure of the date. Or look at my cell phone. LOL