Happy Friday 2/12

iVillage Member
Happy Friday 2/12
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 12:42pm

I hope your day is off to a good start!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 6:39pm

I do not get Monday off :-( Ah well!

Today was an all-day team building activity thing at work. It was pretty fun. They sent us out this AM in teams with $50 to see what we would do with the money. That was amusing! Then we had a nice lunch (made by management). In the afternoon, we had stations...Wii, other games, chair massages, and a huge Arts/Crafts center (where most people stayed for a long time). Good times. We left an hour earlier than usual, at 4 pm.

DH & I don't have major plans this weekend. We've thrown around the idea of a short day trip tomorrow, but who knows. Sunday DH is helping friends move and I'm hanging out w/ my mom...but I'm sure we will spend quality time together Sunday evening, especially with it being Valentine's Day :-)

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 6:52pm
You work thing sounds fun!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-13-2010 - 2:49am
Hi Kristie!
My weekend plans are a bust! My bff was supposed to fly in Thursday but her flight was canceled. :( I knew it would be cold, so we planned on having a night of chick flicks and pizza...oh well, I ended up going to work - why waste a vacation day! Friday night there was a happy hour planned through one of my meetups and that was canceled, so I did laundry, watched TV, played w/ Rudy a bit. Tomorrow I don't know what I will end up doing...I need a pedi, then maybe a movie, or a party w/ another meetup group - who knows.

Photobucket

jpg" target='_blank'>Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 12:52pm
I'm sorry that your BFF didn't get to come!!!!!