I hope you have all been having a good week?
This week has been busy, but good.
1. Name three of your favorite foods**Mexican, Indian, and Thai (can't narrow it down to actual foods, so cuisine's is the best I can do).
2. Name three hopes for the future**I just got engaged and bought a house, so that takes care of two big ones!! I guess what's left is getting married, having kids, and getting a tenure track position.
3. What are three things you really need to take care of in the next couple of weeks.**Grading some papers I've had for a while and need to get back, paying off some debt (I have the money now, I just need to send some checks), and getting my snowboard waxed so I can use it for the first weekend in March.
Here is your Three for Thursday:
1. Name three of your favorite foods
<> shrimp; string cheese; garlic lovers hummus
2. Name three hopes for the future
<> universal health care; for none of my loved ones to die painfully; continued happiness in my own life
3. What are three things you really need to take care of in the next couple of weeks.
<> resign from a committee at work; give my car a thorough cleaning/vacuuming; call my cousin D