How Was the Weekend 1/19

iVillage Member
How Was the Weekend 1/19
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 12:35pm

Good Alaska Morning Everyone!

I hope your day is off to a good start!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 7:35pm
Our weekend was busy. Once we got everyone herded up, we spent the afternoon doing our "big" monthly shopping: staple groceries, staple items from WalMart, etc. It's much easier for us to do when it's just C and I but we had the girls this weekend. We managed to get it all done and take the girls out for a round of bowling. Sunday, we went to church and cleaned the house from top to bottom because we have family coming in tomorrow as house guests for a night. The kids didn't have school yesterday but C had to work and I had in-service all day. Today was back to our normal work and school routine.
  "Aut dosce, aut disce, aut discede"
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 8:09pm

You really were busy!!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 10:23pm

I am glad to hear others' weekends went well!

Mine was great. Busy and great!

Fri night DH & I decided to just stay in and order pizza, even got in our pj's. But by 8pm we were bored and went out running around, did a little shopping and visited friends hehe.

Sat we did a lot of housework & organizing. DH invited some guys over to play video games and I had a GNO, went to see "The Lovely Bones" (GREAT MOVIE! they did the novel proud) and have Thai food with my 2 best girlfriends. We went out for a drink afterward and had a lot of fun :-)

Sun I woke up crazy-early, went for a long walk, washed my car, did some more organizing/cleaning and then spent the bulk of the day with my mom. In the evening I came home, baked cookies for DH and watched a movie. It was a great weekend!

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-20-2010 - 12:22am
Glad you had such a nice weekend. I wish it would warm up enough for me to wash my Jeep!!!!
KRISTIE
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-20-2010 - 2:58am

My weekend was OK. Friday I got together with some ladies for a meetup I belong to. There are a group of us from that group that will be participating in a Secret Sister thing for the year. On Friday we got together for munchies and to fill out little questionnaires about ourselves.

Saturday I stayed home most of the day and watched football. In the evening I went to PetSmart and Best Buy.

Sunday I had dinner w/ the meetup again, this time at Olive Garden and we had a couple of guest speakers join us; identity theft and how to save money. I was a nice evening. After that I came back to work.

Photobucket

jpg" target='_blank'>Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-20-2010 - 12:15pm
Sounds like a good weekend.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-21-2010 - 9:18am
The expert on identity theft had tons to say but not enough time :(
she will be sending me a dvd with info. I would have loved to get more info from her.

Photobucket

jpg" target='_blank'>Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-21-2010 - 12:23pm
there is so much identity theft out there.