A little something to wake up this board
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 04-09-2003 - 11:53am|
I've noticed a huge decline in responses and participation since the board changed its format. Here's a little something to wake all of you up, and hopefully get more than 1 response:
(1) What does your screen name stand for (if it's not too personal)? For eg. mine is sap198: Sap is the first three letters of my name, Sapna, 1 is one e-mail account created in 1998
(2) Your favourite thing to do indoors on a hot summer day? Read or surf the net
(3) Your favourite thing to do outdoors on a hot summer day? Swim
(4) If you didn't have to worry about your weight or your diet, what food would you eat a lot of? Ice-cream (well even chocolate or donuts)
(5) Are you a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian? I'm a semi-vegetarian right now -- don't trust meat too much where I am right now (in India, another developing country like China, and they're not always careful with meat. In any case, I really only like chicken alot).
(6) Ever thought of going vegetarian, if you do eat meat?
(7) If you had all the money and time in the world, what city would you move to? New York City!
(8) Keeping the above in mind, what country would you move to (if you didn't have to worry too much about cultural or language barriers, or safety or health conditions)? Switzerland or France
(9) Wine or beer? Wine (but I rarely drink, so usually just coke).
(10) If you could easily learn another language just for fun, which one would that be? French (after I've mastered Mandarin)
(11) If you could change professions and focus exclusively on a fun job, as opposed to a practical, real career job, what would you be? For instance, I'd become a cruise ship director -- organize activities, edit and write for their newsletter, and promote their cruise line
(12) On a Friday night alone, would you rather order Chinese take-out and a movie, or Pizza and a movie? I'd generally prefer the Pizza (with more vegetables and less cheese).
That's it for now! I hope all of you are having a good day (or night), wherever you are. And I hope to hear from more of you soon.
Sapna aka sap198