First off, Tasha, I'm going to find that cat and take it home with me. Sorry, that's just the way it is, lol.
Major decisions I MUST make immediately if not sooner:
1. Do I leave this dead-end job I've had for the past year despite the fact that the job market is an unholy mess right now?
2. Do I end this 4 month dead-end relationship despite the fact that this guy makes my toes curl and my heart go pitter patter?
3. Do I finally get down to brass tacks and complete the writing project I've been not working on for the past year?
4. Do I hitchhike to India, join an Ashram and find a wise old guru who will make these decisions for me?
Good luck to every lovely lady out there who's similiarly confused
Hi there Mav33,
1. Do you have anything else lined up? Have you put resumes out?
2. Why do you feel it is a dead end relationship?
3. What is holding you back?
4. How much time do you have to devote to the traveling? You might have to fly.