Good Firday Morning All!!!
I hope you are having a good day?
No, three day weekend for this girl. Today I am getting a massage then going to a little get together with a meetup group. Sunday I'm going to dinner with the same girls before I head to work. In between I'll probably relax, watch some football and go pick up a few puppy supplies.
1. when do you do your income taxes and do you have to do state income taxes as well?-Whenever really, maybe next month, no state tax in TX
2. Do you know your credit score?-yes
3. What is your favorite gum?-Orbit bubblemint
4. Do you consider yourself clutsy?-clumsy, yes :)
5. How much sleep do you typically get in a night? is it what you need?-typically none at night, since I've moved to nights my sleep pattern varies from 5 - 8 hours, usually around 6 or 7.
I have a three day weekend which is great because I'm behind on some work, and I can use the extra day to catch up.
1. I do my income taxes as soon as I get all my wage and earnings statements. Tennessee, fortunately or unfortunately (depending on your point of view), does not have a state income tax.
3. I don't chew gum. I recently quit smoking, and I ended up going cold turkey because the smoking cessation clinic at the health department only provides the gum or Chantix. I can't stand chewing gum, and Chantix can have some really bad psychiatric effects, so I opted to just quit, which is not as hard as people say.
4. Not usually, but I have my days where I'm completely uncoordinated.
5. About 5-6 which is nowhere near enough. I got 7 last night, though!