Today is unlucky 13.
Ah, I am not superstitious. And I had a really nice day yesterday, finished work early (12 am!) and visited my boyfriend's parents with the new car (we got it on Monday evening, yay!) The weather was great, we sat in the garden, ate tons of cake, talked a lot about the move (they are helping us a lot), my Lola and their dog Daisy played in the garden... couldn't have been nicer!
1. Name two people that annoy you and tell us why.There is only one person who can annoy me at the moment, it's a colleague of mine and absolutely unbearable! She is crazy and nobody can stand her.
2. Name two things you are going to do today?We are going to look for curtains after work. And then going out for dinner.
3. Name two things you have already done today?Sent some important documents to my ex-hubby and had a meeting with my boss. I don't like it when he pops up unexpectedly. He does it a lot.
4. Tell us about two pets you have or have had.Now this one is difficult. Whom should I tell you about? Maybe my first cat, Zara, she is now 6 and the love of my life. She is the reason I love cats so much. The other one should be Lola, the other love of my life (I have 7 of them altogether!) She is my shadow, she goes everywhere with me, she sits on my lap even when I am eating, or is fighting with my slippers when I am in the shower.
5. Tell us about two things coming up in life that you are looking forward to.Moving on May 1st and doing the new garden!!!
What a great night!!
I also have arthritis, but mine is in the hips :-) My right knee has been acting up too lately... oh the joy!
Our old car was an Opel Twintop, very fast and extremely uncomfortable. My bopyfriend was in a car accident 9 years ago and has tons of screws in his knees. It was a torture just seeing him getting out of the car, not to mention my hips! So this was one of the reasons we got the new car. I never asked him if he has problems shifting.
Only once did I let my kitty Lisa stay with me while I was in the bath tub... she thought the foam was going to eat me... meowed non-stop until I got out! Lola just kills my slippers and the toilet paper. I can live with that.
Arthritis has been a hard word for me to swallow.
This is exactly what my doctor told me - arhtritis is for people over 50. I should go for treatment, but I am allergic to pretty much all meds (except for aspirin). So I don't even bother.
The new car is also stick, it is true that most people here prefer it. A friend of mine could drive only automatic and once she rented stick. She crashed it before she got out of the garage.
My knee and shoulder are taking turns hurting right now.