QOTW! December 3, 2012

iVillage Member
QOTW! December 3, 2012
Sun, 12-02-2012 - 7:23pm

How close are you to being finished with all of your Christmas Shopping?

Me?  Very very close.  I need one more present for my son, I just don't have a clue as to what it is. 

siggy line

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 6:58pm

I am slowly getting mine done. I am being a little lazy this year shopping online and having it wrapped and delivered. Though with the cost of gas and the crazy shoppers, I think I am actually saving money and my sanity.

I should be done by mid month :D

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-05-2012 - 9:41pm

I don't think we are alone in the cyber shopping.  The UPS and FED Ex trucks have been down my street more in the last two weeks than the entire rest of the year.  Now I think I know what to get my son for that last gift.  I will have to go by Game Stop and see how much a Wii U costs and then check out Wal-mart.  Both stores are within walking distance of my house if I should decide to go by on my evening stroll. 

My house is decorated now on the inside and half the outside is done.  I hate rain when I have work to do outside.  Oh well.  Tree is up and tomorrow I will wrap presents until the rain stops and then go outside and finish putting up the lights and door garland. 

siggy line

Community Leader
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 4:36pm
Not much yet. My Christmas money hits the bank account tomorrow. I have a feeling it'll be gone quickly and that's without even really knowing what to buy for people.

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 7:16pm

Ain't that the truth.  I've been so busy the last few days, I haven't even gone to pick up that last present. 

siggy line