What are your favorites when it comes to:
4. Vacation spot?
CL of May-December Relationships
1. Movie? August Rush. The X-men Trilogy. Coyote Ugly.
2. Book? The Time Traveler's Wife. The Harry potter series. The Twilight series. The Dark jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop. And a few dozen others, pretty much anything by Mercedes lackey, the Pern series. I'm a bookworm.
3. Holiday? I'm really looking forward to Yule.
4. Vacation spot? I want to go to Italy some day, never been, yet. Does that still count?
5. Vegetable? Eggplant.
6. Season? Spring
7. Song? Too many to list, and about half of them aren't in English, anyway. (I've got a thing for Italian pop.)
ETA Okay I'm gong to 'fess up. The two songs I most cannot NOT sing along to, right now are "I won't apologize" and "I promise you" both by Selena Gomez. jennyjellybean
1. Movie? "An Affair to Remember"
2. Book? "Alas Babylon"
3. Holiday? Independence Day
4. Vacation spot? The northern California coast in the US, anywhere in Wales overseas
5. Vegetable? Lima Beans
6. Season? Autumn
7. Song? The Welsh National Anthem
Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank
CL for "
1. Movie? Dont have a favorite, though as a kid I was devoted to the Wizard of OZ
2. Book? Tao Te Ching
3. Holiday? My Birthday
4. Vacation spot? Sanibel Island
5. Vegetable? Sweet Potato
7. Song? My Sweet Lady by John Denver. Its "our" song (my Partner and I)
In honor of Lurker Awareness Day, I have decided to become more involved where I can:
1. Movie? On The Town
1. Movie? Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice to name a few.
For some, it's hard to pick just one, so I picked one of my faves that jumped out at me first:
2. Book? Celia Garth
3. Holiday? Christmas
4. Vacation spot? the beach
5. Vegetable? broccoli
6. Season? fall
7. Song? Dream On, by Aerosmith
1. Movie? -- It's Complicated
2. Book? -- Outlander series
3. Holiday? -- Thanksgiving
4. Vacation spot? -- Vancouver Island, BC
5. Vegetable? -- potato
6. Season? -- Summer
7. Song? -- Imagine
~*~ Catherine, mom to Jason, Michael & Joshua
Co-CL Breastmilk vs. Formula Debate Board
No matter what decision you make in your life, or your child's life - there will always be someone just waiting to tell you what a stupid idiot you are for doing so...
Do not assume you know what the silent majority is thinking.
~*~ Catherine, mom to three grown men - Jason, Michael & Joshua and Granma to Christopher & Leia.