CL of May-December Relationships
### 1-7: NO SNOW! WOO HOO!
Spring isn't really my favorite season: allergies tend to resurface, I don't like heat and humidity any more than I like snow, and around here, Spring is severe weather seasons (thunderstorms, wind --- always wind, and tornados).
So lack of snow is my main reason for celebrating! I'm looking forward to fall now! LOL
Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank
CL for "
I heard Carol's woo hoo from here LOL!
What I like about Spring:
1. Putting away the heavy sweaters.
2. No more heavy and opaque tights, no more socks! I can wear sheer pantyhose again.
3. Being able to sit outside at a cafe or restaurant.
4. The smell of Spring!
5. Spring flowers.
6. Everyone seems happier. People smile a lot more and are generally nicer and friendlier again.
7. The temperatures are still cool and bearable.
2. Warm Temps but not yet hot
3. The trees budding
4. Birds returning
5. planting my garden
6. Lighter more comfortable clothes
7. Seeing Nature 'reawaken'
1. Mowing the lawn2. Riding or walking through our forest seeing nature at work3. Working in the flower beds4. Planting trees5. Sitting on the porch enjoying the sunset6. Longer days7. Having the windows open
I do believe spring is my favorite time of year. I love watching nature come a live again, it fills me with such energy and happiness.