February 2012 Roll Call!!

iVillage Member
February 2012 Roll Call!!
Mon, 02-06-2012 - 12:34am

Hello, everyone!!! Hope all are doing fine!!!

As you all know, February is the month of love. Whether you are in love, out of love, reminiscing on a past love, or looking forward to a future love, let us know you are here and how "love" is treating you!! :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:53pm
Hello everyone I'm here! As far as I'm concerned February is file taxes month and clean my house month and I love doing those things :)

Ok being serious now lol. Last month I read Love in 90 Days and I'm kicking around the idea of trying the authors program and seeing if it yields Mr. Right or at least Mr. So-Much-Better-Than-What-I-Was-Getting-Before hehehe.
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-10-2012 - 12:53am
Great to have you on the board!!!

I need to read that Love in 90 Days. I have had no luck in the dating world and I am seriously considering putting a hold on it all the way!!! :(

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-10-2012 - 4:47pm
I was actually feeling a bit hopeless myself and the guy I was seeing just wasn't working out. I happened on the book and was reading it while I was dating him and it put a lot of things in perspective for me as far as why I end up with the same type of guys. Sure I'd come to a number of realizations on my own over the years, but some I discovered courtesy of the book. I loved the chapter where she addresses women in "challenging" situations such as well educated, successful, single moms, certain ethnic groups, etc. Very eye opening. If nothing else the book serves as great background information while we navigate the dating world.
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------