March 2012 Roll Call!!!

iVillage Member
March 2012 Roll Call!!!
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 3:22am

March has rolled in and the time for spring cleaning has began.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 3:39am

Hello, PrincessB07 (Brittany) here!!

I am do a "spring cleaning" for any relationship I am involved in. I am eliminating stress as much as I can! I realize that we have control over our own actions. Individuals will do/say things daily that will sometimes get next to our nerves. However, it's not about what they do but how we respond.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 10:29pm
Howdy ladies, I'm still lurking around this board! I don't currently have a romantic relationship so no spring cleaning there. I have however been lacking good friends for some time so I've been venturing out to new events/groups to meet more people. So far I'm making good casual connections and I'm going to stick it out and see if it turns into a stronger friendship outside of the group. There are 2 gals I've met through work that could end up becoming friends as well so I'm going to see how that goes.
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-14-2012 - 7:13am
Hi everyone! I'm MaryLynn. I was around for a while, took a hiatus, and now I'm back to lurking. I'm spring cleaning my relationship style. I'm trying to build a genuine connection with this really amazing young man. I normally get really involved really early (texting all the time, always wanting to talk, worrying about how long it's taking him to respond, etc) and then it crashes and burns. I want to delay getting super close to him right off the bat. I talked to him about it and he actually agreed. :) wonderful. So hopefully this works out, at least for a bit.